The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Magnificent Jake!

I'd also like to throw some "rawks" out there for janettsue for this image. I love the colors, the style, and the artistic minimalism. Perfect. :)

I guess I could post up my new userbar as an image:

ubgrammarsh.png

Directly inspired by Myrddin's "Keyboard User" userbar. It expresses a sentiment from which most internet users could benefit... And it may be hiding a 1-bit message. >_>

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Oooh, that is a nice piece of work you've made there, janettsue.

I could see that being on a nice set of decorative plates.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Very nice verndewd, a good start, however, if that was an actual forum layout rather than a mock-up I would prefer to gouge my eyes out. A little too heavy for my tastes but very good all the same.

EDIT: I could do an emoticon gouged eyes. I have a few that I could put onto one canvas...

Well I am guilty of likeing flashy gfx on a web page. If I had a forum Id do something like this as an alternative for people.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

This was for the PDN Fanatics forum for a thread called Pimp My... Frankinstien was there but has left town I guess. The site was in the shop for a tune up. So here is Frankinstien pimped with pdn. He is now a butterfly wrangler.

frankinbutterflies.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I made a new fictonal Live For Speed Tuning Company, Urban BAttle Inc, and i made a new logo for it. I know some of the Shadows are cut off, i being a noob cut them aff some how when makin it

urbanbattleincdq2.png

and bobofthedead, that Sig is awesome ! how did you make it ?

Signature4.jpg

GTuneD

thisone.jpg

I am enjoying trying out the effects. Floors me how I can get such a different look with the same image.

favoriteflowers.jpg

blueflowersportrait-1.jpg

Happy to say I am no longer afraid of layers. Last month 3 was all I would do, now I am shuffling 30.

I find I really like the portrait effect and the ink and the pastel and...

Thanks again for the program and the plugins.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Did you use gimp? or photo shop? That ball is cool. Hey try doing some borealis in a ball like that. If you could animated it to look like a live aurora borealis inside it would be sooooo bad.

Hey blooper could you try that same effect with imaging a face. Its pretty obvious what major artist I am thinking of, pretty cool result from what I assume is a cube.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Cool! I'm surprised to see my meager offerings given that high a praise! Thanks T_Lh! :D

Right now I'm thinking about how I only have a few hours to finalize my MSC#2 entry! :shock:

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Hey blooper could you try that same effect with imaging a face. Its pretty obvious what major artist I am thinking of, pretty cool result from what I assume is a cube.

Yes, a lot of semi-transparent rectangles, duplicate the layers twice, use Shape 3D, 3 different X, Y, and Z settings, for each layer, and all layers set to difference or negation.

And I don't understand what imaging means. I speak french better :wink:

Or maybe you mean this?

c67449b3.jpg

Credits to Ash.

It's very easy to do, follow Ash's tutorial.

Sig-1.png