The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

heres a lil orb i made practicin my... obsessssion with orbs. i jsut like pics with..... glass.

You need to lose the jaggies. Try using :AntiAliasingOn: Another thing I see your signature is in .GIF format. Use .PNG for best quality. :wink:

U8.png

May I ak you, void, where you get all those cool simplistic fonts? Because I really want the one that you used in that orb :D

Verndewd, that pic's gruesome (sp?) :shock:

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

heres a lil orb i made practicin my... obsessssion with orbs. i jsut like pics with..... glass.

You need to lose the jaggies. Try using :AntiAliasingOn: Another thing I see your signature is in .GIF format. Use .PNG for best quality. :wink:

May I ak you, void, where you get all those cool simplistic fonts? Because I really want the one that you used in that orb :D

Verndewd, that pic's gruesome (sp?) :shock:

Here is the font for the orb. And I usually go to DaFont and go through the retro or the sans serif sections.

Verndewd you have been very prolific of late. Nice work!

HellFire thanks for letin' me know it is BB Bday, Happy Bday BB.

Trek I see you have been working with gradients and layers, Nice.

Me being weird again! This is a coloring page I have been working on. All I can say in my defense is that I must of had too many children (6). I tried to put a glow in his belly and I rather like the background.

dragon5.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

What do you guys think of my new avatar and sig?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

What do you guys think of my new avatar and sig?

u should create a sig tut.

Really. I made the text by following a tutorial on this forum. I made the background on GIMP and I did the borders myself.

I might make a tutorial how to make the border I made. It's really easy though.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Nice DarkShock91!

The background reminds me of the album art for the human equation an album by Ayreon.

To xpoetxgurlx:

I like the fourth one that looks like a flower. Some of them look kind of wierd.

Also: I just launched a tutorial on how to make the border effect in my sig. :wink:

Me being weird again! This is a coloring page I have been working on. All I can say in my defense is that I must of had too many children (6). I tried to put a glow in his belly and I rather like the background.

th_dragon5.png

Did you hand draw this dragon? Doing a good job at many of your pieces lately :)

No he shouldn't. We have enough signature tutorials out there already.

Yes, Agrees.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]