The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Inspired by Ashes's [better] creation ^

I'm gonna try to recolor it though. O.o

GeoShapes.png

EDIT:

Colored differently :P

GeoShapes2.png

Gives me an animation idea... the cubes ^

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

Well, i was bored and decided i needed a new background, since i am playing and owning at warcraft i decided ill make a warcraft wallpaper, then since my favorite warcraft is warcraft III i decided to make a Warcraft III wallpaper, then since my favorite warcraft III is warcraft III frozen throne i decided to make a warcraft III frozen throne wallpaper, then i decided since i love the undead race so much, ill make an undead warcraft III Frozen Throne wallpaper, since the death knight is my favorite undead hero, i decided to make an undead deathknight warcraft III frozen throne wallpaper

so here is my undead deathknight warcraft III Frozen Throne Wallpaper (its big so bare with me)

asdfasdfasdf.png

ext-4.jpg

Nice, but wouldn't it be "Liquid Media Player?" :P

Cause, it says "Liquid OS."

EDIT:

Here's something more I did with the cube thing ^

th_SpinCube.gif <- click for full size

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

@Stephan, Nice job on the box construction. Although, the lighting is a little unrealistic in that the assumed light sources for the shadows and the surface gradients seem to contradict each other...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

@Stephan, Nice job on the box construction. Although, the lighting is a little unrealistic in that the assumed light sources for the shadows and the surface gradients seem to contradict each other...

Gradients are actually the colors of the box.

@ Olav: Flowers made in PDN?

@blooper i love the new one..i think it beats it but i think u need to make the sig and avatar look alike.I love how it looks like a mosaic...how did u make it

@olav this is kinda random but i always forget to say this...i LOVE UR SIG

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

iv'e been seeing this style a lot latley and i quite like it...it makes me thing of fall and i thought could use a fall sig

newsig-2.gif

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

iv'e been seeing this style a lot latley and i quite like it...it makes me thing of fall and i thought could use a fall sig

Please, if you want to show off your sig, go to the "Rate the signature below you!" thread. We hardly ever want to see sigs posted and then find you've changed your sig to the one you just posted.