The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

There's nothing wrong with posting sigs in the pictorium...

But don't double-post like that.

As for your sig, well, it looks flammable... :D

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

^^^^well might as well comment it while its posted here^^^^

Youre needy. take a clue from me: you see how little posotive praise I get? I could go back through these pages and make that fact painfully obvious. When I started I got more kudos than I do now. In some ways it sucks i guess But my opinion matters to me more. Aside from that , seeing others try to create similarly exposes the appreciation more than some faint frail words ever could. :lol:

people dont have to give me credit but when they try to emulate what I do that credit exists, CMJC pointed that out. That others were trying to do the same things. I honestly didnt even notice until he'd said that. And as to why I dont post more tuts refer to paragraph one and the example in tut 2 with 4 participants in over 2k views. I like my pearls out of the mud thanks.

The clue to take? be independant give yourself praise and be your source of feeling good about your efforts. That and your sigs while stylish and interesting are an example of how to underutilize the program, Take a few steps forward once in a while. I get more support on DA than here But there were talikng about artistic community, a much different beast than a forum.

It wont hurt you to step outside your comfort zone.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

As for your sig, well, it looks flammable... :D

heres another one:

plaidsig.gif

That's the aftermath when your sig was burned (in a good way) :P

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

"That and your sigs while stylish and interesting are an example of how to underutilize the program, Take a few steps forward once in a while."

Stepping further may be bad, or good. For example, what I don't like with your art is that it is too complex, too busy. It's all a matter of opinions; you see, it is better to underutilize to program and get a great result than use the program greatly and get a medium result -- but then again, it's all a matter of opinions.

What did I say before? less talk and more pic in the pictorium!

Underutilize or overutilize. easy or complex.

It does NOT matter. Good art is good art.

All depends on the Artist and how he/she uses the style.

My Saber tooth tiger, complex? Yes.... good?

My Glassy texture, simple? Yes.... good?

IMO they are both good in different ways.

Just enjoy PDN and make more stuff, I say.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

What did I say before? less talk and more pic in the pictorium!

Underutilize or overutilize. easy or complex.

It does NOT matter. Good art is good art.

All depends on the Artist and how he/she uses the style.

My Saber tooth tigher, complex? Yes.... good?

My Glassy texture, simple? Yes.... good?

IMO they are both good in different ways.

Just enjoy PDN and make more stuff, I say.

Yeah, let's not complicate our lives... :P

"That and your sigs while stylish and interesting are an example of how to underutilize the program, Take a few steps forward once in a while."

Stepping further may be bad, or good. For example, what I don't like with your art is that it is too complex, too busy. It's all a matter of opinions; you see, it is better to underutilize to program and get a great result than use the program greatly and get a medium result -- but then again, it's all a matter of opinions.

That is true , I guess i could have said it more succinctly in that Agent needs to believe in him herself. The designs are good , What interests me more is how they evolve. i just think a lot of people ASk for validation rather than just enjoy their abilities on this excellent software. To my knowledge I havent yet asked for validation nor will I ; I am simply amazed at what can be done with a free application like this, and how much easier it is to use than Gimp. Its a lot more intuitive.

I like agents work and voids work I just dont think a person needs to ask for applause, i dont do it, Applause is such a subjective thing, and really outweighed by enjoying the ability ito create in PDN.

Osskinrebuildphase5.png

:lol:Ps Blooper; its bound to get more complex :oops: sorry I am heavilly Photoshop inspired. And thats my level of attainment as a goal in PDN. ( as close as I can get to that level )

Im kind of stuck on this chrome now :lol: can't get it out of my head.

LOL yeah once you start with chrome and glass it becomes an obsession.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

and one more:

agent2.gif

it reminds me of like old carpet with the like retro colors and stuff....lol

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

I really like yours, it's very interesting.

I was just messing with some ideas from yours, though not much like yours

RainbowSquared.png

RedSquared.png

I seem to be mimicing ideas a lot lately. I need to get an origonal idea... *ponders*

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png