How to Install Plugins ×

Custom Brushes Plugin 5.1.5

I wasn't a big fan of the "Splatter" plugin, it didn't really look "Splattery," instead, it looked more like circles connected to thick lines.

You're entitled to your opinion. But this thread is not the place for your opinion about Splatter. This thread is the place for your opinion about sabrown100's Custom Brushes plugin. If you want to discuss Splatter, put it in the correct thread. Thank you.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I'd like to be able to see the layers

Can't. Not possible.

Oh, ok, well then, like the guy above me asked, would it be possible to put in rulers so we know where we need to be brushing. Oh, and would it also be possible to be able to put in zoom, because when I'm working with 1280x800 (widescreen) its kinda bothersome to have to keep scrolling from left to right, etc etc. Like a zoom out and zoom in or something...just ideas.

You do not know what tags are? Well on most of the forums I have been on normal sig size is 100x500 I think and anything larger would be considered a Tag.. so they are just words for different sizes but tags usually are not that large and if a tag goes over 300x600 it is now considered a LP (Larger Piece).. I am sorry for this terminology it is just what I am used to…

So basically I use this in my sigs and larger art pieces.

{Ch@/\/\p}

You do not know what tags are? Well on most of the forums I have been on normal sig size is 100x500 I think and anything larger would be considered a Tag.. so they are just words for different sizes but tags usually are not that large and if a tag goes over 300x600 it is now considered a LP (Larger Piece).. I am sorry for this terminology it is just what I am used to…

So basically I use this in my sigs and larger art pieces.

{Ch@/\/\p}

Wow! Cool pics/sigs/tags! Would it be possible for you to create a tutorial on how to make some similar? The Superman and a couple others have a neat brush look to them!

Or, even better, use a PM.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Sorry if it's a stupid question, I'm a n0ob: is this plugin for all brushes or only brushes I made myself in Paint.NET/people here made it specifically for Paint.NET and offered for download?

I have some great brushes which were made for Photoshop, is it possible to use them?

Thanks!

I have some great brushes which were made for Photoshop, is it possible to use them?

Thanks!

If you can converte them to PNG

Brushes here have to be PNG file format.

I was reading in another program's forum that you can use abrviewer to view the brush, then save it as a PNG. Here's a link http://abrviewer.sourceforge.net/