How to Install Plugins ×

Custom Brushes Plugin 5.1.5

Eh? Everything I said was completely true. Last time I opened the ZIP, it was completely unlocked. Now, it's completely locked. No lies.

You can view the files in a password protected ZIP archive. You just can't view their contents or extract them.

No argument. :-)

Oh, I thought it would actually let you open the files.

KaHuc.png

I'm sorry for this VERY stupid question, but do I put this plugin in my Effects Folder? Where do I find it from within Paint.NET? I have read through much of this thread, and didn't see where to install this to, etc. (Unless I missed it somewhere)...

Thanks,

This should do the job for you :)

EDIT: Since I got this update, I can't use any brush used in a specific colour. (In other words, the colour function isn't working for me!) :cry:

Thank you very much. I knew how to install plugins, but couldn't for the life of me find the CustomBrushes from within Paint.NET... I found them now though... lol

Also, I downloaded the GIMP brushes, and noticed the the following ones are blank. Did I do something wrong?

Here are the blank ones:

flower01

flower02

flower03

flower04

snow1

splat1

splat2

strange01

weave

Thanks. :) This is a really cool plugin. :)

M_Lyons4_Signature.jpg

My First Signature...

Also, I downloaded the GIMP brushes, and noticed the the following ones are blank. Did I do something wrong?

Here are the blank ones:

flower01

flower02

flower03

flower04

snow1

splat1

splat2

strange01

weave

No - they are just white.

does this take gimp brushes now ??

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Here are the blank ones:

flower01

flower02

flower03

flower04

snow1

splat1

splat2

strange01

weave

No - they are just white.

does this take gimp brushes now ??

I have used the "white" brushes, test them on a dark picture or over a brush with color, it's a cool effect. Unless I misunderstood you, and you are asking if it takes the gimp format!

I have used the "white" brushes, test them on a dark picture or over a brush with color, it's a cool effect. Unless I misunderstood you, and you are asking if it takes the gimp format!

yes im asking if they take gimp format :D thats the impresion i get from what mlyons says he tested but i doubt that has happened :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

yes im asking if they take gimp format :D thats the impresion i get from what mlyons says he tested but i doubt that has happened :D

It doesn't. If I have time I may see if I can find the specification to implement.

KaHuc.png

Since it says RGB format, I assume 24-bit BMP.

And concatenate means put together, so yes, it just puts them sequentially.

To do that in a CMD shell in windows, you can use:

copy filename1 + filename2 /B destinationfilename /B

(The /B's indicate to use Binary, not ASCII. Binary mode will work with ASCII files as well, though)

Or you could just use Streams and whatnot.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I'd like to request to give the brushes area a different color. At the moment, white brushes are invisible.

And what would I do? Make the background an inverted version of the brush?

Maybe the checkered background, like a transparent layer?

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

I'd like to request to give the brushes area a different color. At the moment, white brushes are invisible.

And what would I do? Make the background an inverted version of the brush?

Maybe the checkered background, like a transparent layer?

That sounds really good imo

omExTE6.png