How to Install Plugins ×

Custom Brushes Plugin 5.1.5

I'm sorry for this VERY stupid question, but do I put this plugin in my Effects Folder? Where do I find it from within Paint.NET? I have read through much of this thread, and didn't see where to install this to, etc. (Unless I missed it somewhere)...

Thanks,

This should do the job for you :)

EDIT: Since I got this update, I can't use any brush used in a specific colour. (In other words, the colour function isn't working for me!) :cry:

I'm sorry for this VERY stupid question, but do I put this plugin in my Effects Folder? Where do I find it from within Paint.NET? I have read through much of this thread, and didn't see where to install this to, etc. (Unless I missed it somewhere)...

Thanks,

This should do the job for you :)

EDIT: Since I got this update, I can't use any brush used in a specific colour. (In other words, the colour function isn't working for me!) :cry:

Same here. Love the transparency feature, but the only way I can change the color of the brush is first pick a color on the color wheel, then choose custom brush, wait for it to load, pick my brush then mask color. On another positive note it seems the plugin loads a bit faster, but needs a little bit of work. Keep up the good work!

Love the transparency feature, but the only way I can change the color of the brush is first pick a color on the color wheel, then choose custom brush, wait for it to load, pick my brush then mask color. On another positive note it seems the plugin loads a bit faster, but needs a little bit of work. Keep up the good work!

Notice the brush colour button?

KaHuc.png

Love the transparency feature, but the only way I can change the color of the brush is first pick a color on the color wheel, then choose custom brush, wait for it to load, pick my brush then mask color. On another positive note it seems the plugin loads a bit faster, but needs a little bit of work. Keep up the good work!

Notice the brush colour button?

I click on it, choose a brush color, and my chosen brush, and nothing changes. It is the same color as it was originally.

Are you sure this feature works?

I click on it, choose a brush color, and my chosen brush, and nothing changes. It is the same color as it was originally.

I know - it won't work for me now but I thought it was just me. Pyro must have broken it when he fixed my code.

I am trying to solve it now.

KaHuc.png

I know - it won't work for me now but I thought it was just me. Pyro must have broken it when he fixed my code.

I am trying to solve it now.

Wow, you can say Pyro did something wrong ! Just kidding, Pyro is funny. So, how do you fix code, super code glue, or duct tape? Or does Pyro new to buy you a new one? Bad jokes, I know. Again, good job with this plugin, I made my cheesy avatar with it.

I don't mind you using one thread for betas and one for stables (it's what Ed Harvey does, and it seems to work). Just use the same thread for all of your betas and the same thread for all of your stables. :-) I'll unsticky this one and sticky that one once you've done it.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I don't mind you using one thread for betas and one for stables (it's what Ed Harvey does, and it seems to work). Just use the same thread for all of you betas and the same thread for all of your stables. :-) I'll unsticky this one and sticky that one once you've done it.

In that case go for it

omExTE6.png

Sabrown, i have made 2 new icons if you want to use another one.[attachment=1]cb1.png[/attachment][attachment=0]cb2.png[/attachment]

Second one looks pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the CB, though.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Huh. So it is. I dunno...I tried it last time and it opened right up.

Bizarre...I guess I'm just special... ;-)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, when I opened the ZIP, it did catch for a moment. I had to close and reopen. Maybe it was just corrupted or something...

Mmkay, you can quit lying now ;)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Eh? Everything I said was completely true. Last time I opened the ZIP, it was completely unlocked. Now, it's completely locked. No lies.

Eh? Everything I said was completely true. Last time I opened the ZIP, it was completely unlocked. Now, it's completely locked. No lies.

You can view the files in a password protected ZIP archive. You just can't view their contents or extract them.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

true I also have copy

When I release it properly I plan to include an installer. Would someone mind making a background for it? Thanks.

hold on there bub. just what are you doing? Is an installer really necessary? In light of that bad coding remark you made earlier , you didn't spark too much confidence for allowing you cart blanche with my computor. I think just go with some clear concise instructions in the first post. ie: in addition to the regular method of installing plugins you will have these steps to do as well......

You can view the files in a password protected ZIP archive. You just can't view their contents or extract them.

No argument. :-)