Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Look what the pro's said about my sig: [link]

They're really harsh.. :P:(

Its all true what they say though, i s'pose. Maybe i'll do another one, taking on board what they say. They all use PS, and IMO, some of the sigs that they've made are 10 times worse than mine, but some are 100 times better :lol:

Lousy PS users..

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Exactly what i thought, and he uses photoshop.. :roll:

I know that my Nadal render got too bright as i used too many screen blend modes.. haha :lol:

They are far from 'pros'. They aren't even good. I think you are better. I do have to agree that the lighting is a little over powered, but KIU.

Thanks! :D Some users on that forum do have amazing sigs though.

What does KIU mean? :oops:

EDIT:

ZAP!

Zap.png

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Exactly what i thought, and he uses photoshop.. :roll:

I know that my Nadal render got too bright as i used too many screen blend modes.. haha :lol:

They are far from 'pros'. They aren't even good. I think you are better. I do have to agree that the lighting is a little over powered, but KIU.

Thanks! :D Some users on that forum do have amazing sigs though.

What does KIU mean? :oops:

EDIT:

ZAP!

Zap.png

Keep It Up. ;]

When you have to make a post and ask others if you should/could make a tut.

Usually means it would be locked.

Just follow the guidelines and you will be fine.

When many asks you for a tut, usually means others can't find a way to do what you did.

A good indication that you are ready to teach.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Look what the pro's said about my sig: [link]

They're really harsh.. :P:(

Its all true what they say though, i s'pose. Maybe i'll do another one, taking on board what they say. They all use PS, and IMO, some of the sigs that they've made are 10 times worse than mine, but some are 100 times better :lol:

Lousy PS users..

i started in the sotw there and they have a jury and i won the last place :D

Nice Code_Ember!

I am working on a new project, and it's going really well, better than I expected. The border is the only thing that's tricky. I'll only tell you guys what it is until it's almost done, which should be in a few days. :D

Well I pretty much finished it, but I'll need to clean it up a bit more, change the border, other than that, I'm pretty proud of myself.

Original:

2jbwn6b.jpg

Mine (created in 1 hour):

5anuo5.png

CC please! (I know the border is bad, I'm making a second chevy logo trying different methods and seeing if it turns out better) and I know the colors are a bit off.

You can smoothen the inner yellow using the Smudge plug-in at a size 8 softbrush with 3% strength

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/Code_Ember/daredevil_v3.png

Code_Ember passed away on October 25, 2008. The Paint.NET forum staff and members wish his family and friends only the best in this difficult time.

They all use PS, and IMO, some of the sigs that they've made are 10 times worse than mine, but some are 100 times better :lol:

Lousy PS users..

I don't think sigs become "better" when done in PS or whatever, it's all about how good you are. I looked at those sigs the commenters had, and I think you were better than those two. The guy who said: "lighting's too strong blah blah.." had a terribly bright sig.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|