Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

mountnman: The render isnt blended well at all. In my opinion, the sig would look better without it. I would try to add more effects like smudging or zoom blurs to tie in the render with the background.

Sfifer: Not much there, but you didnt do anything bad. Plus, the text ties it all together and gives it meaning. I like it!

Sfifer: 1

mountnman: 0

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

I agree with both of them ^

Mountain, your sig is a bit big, the render doesn't blend well, and I don't like the drop ripple, but your getting the point of it.

Sfifer, there's not a lot going on in your sig, but its not necessarily a bad thing. It's pretty good:)

Sfifer:3

Mountain:0

#Winner Sfifer

Also I wanna enter this. Not so sure about it, but it's whatever:

aeon.png

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

i disagree crisco i prefer the simpler look of julios

not that there is anything wrong with mattz.. awsome sig both of you,

Mattz 1

julio 1

but then im a dragon fanatic so i might be a bit biased

btw- no drop ripple used but i get the point thanks guys

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

I agree with Kemaru. Besides what he said, I think the text could be positioned a little better. But I like the overall sig better than mattz. I think mattz would look better if more of the render was colored.

Mattz: 1

julio: 3

#winner JulioCoolio

I will enter this sig which I was forced to make and so I'll enter with it. I figure it is good enough to give someone a challenge. We'll see...

Time Machine

timemachine_notext.png

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Stone85: 1

Heat Stroke: 0

Heat, I like it, but you can do better. A LOT better.

Stone, I hate the render, and the little bits of the render you see throughout the sig, but I do like the color and some of the effects. Decent sig, but not your best...most definately.

Well..

Stone: Despite what was said above me, I actually enjoy the render you used. Besides the glow between his eyes, it fits perfectly in my opinion. I love the sig. It's great :)

Heat: Well.. IDK what to say honestly. I don't like the pattern used in the left corner. It stands out too much, taking the attention away from the render. Great work though :)

Stone: 2

Heat: 1

Sfifer: I like what you did here :) It's like perfect. Only the dogs head stands out, everything else is unfocused or blurred. Nice :)

Yellow: Nice sig, for it being so small. I don't like the text on the side like that honestly(not tryna be a hater :P) everything else is fine.

I would have to say:

Sfifer: 1

Yellowman: 0

Sfifer: 3 (the simple blurring and focus is nice)

Yellowman: 2 (not that it's too small, it's nice small but there is eye shown on the right but the left, looks unbalanced, the green also isn't real nice)

Winnder = Sfifer

Sfifer: 3 (the simple blurring and focus is nice)

Yellowman: 2 (not that it's too small, it's nice small but there is eye shown on the right but the left, looks unbalanced, the green also isn't real nice)

Winnder = Sfifer

Mr.Bobert=1

zomsoc=0

Mr.Bobert's looks very professional, the render with its colors and everything matches the background very well, the color, style, shape position of the text are all so successful, and the glassy effect border is awesome, I love it.

zomsoc. every element "including the text" is nice, but I feel they are not related to each other by meaning of design not the subject, the drop shadow is cutout in the right and bottom edges, the red/yellow shield looks squeezed, let it extend beyond the borders as long as it is a PNG file, not bad for a first image, try to add some more effects, like blurs, glow, gradients....etc.