Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

mattz1996: getting better each sig! I really like the effects in the background. The text looks cool. But dont go overboard, I tend to do that and it gets chaotic. I dont think youve done it yet, but its a tip. I wish the render was blended more with the background though.

Tarat: The background is a great start! But the render looks like you pasted it on and thats it. Try different effects to help blend the render into the background. another tip is to try to pick renders that have a lot of dimension. the side view renders tend to make the sig look flat.

mattz1996: 1

Tarat: 0

Edited by Heat Stroke

Cant say anything else than chrisco and heat, mattz you make great steps with your sigs.

matts 3

tarat 0

#winner: matts

I've made a sig based on a photoshop tutorial, so here it is:

blackoutf.png

Heat Stroke: 1

Cortez: 0

Heat Stroke's has so much flow, and the car goes so well with the colours. I love the font used as well.

Cortez, it is nice...I just like Heat Stoke's better.

#winner Heat Stroke

wow nice sig Heat!

all of your car sigs are really awesome. i'm not loving the color of the text, but that's not a big deal. i just think it looks a tad saturated.

cortez, i cant really tell what the render is or what it's doing and it's sort of bothersome.

I'd like to enter my newest...

Stone85KiDCuDiMOTMSig.png?t=1290132317

Edited by Stone85

OK, I think I did this wrong before, so I'll try again. I'd like to battle with this one, I know it's simple, but, hey, I've got to start sometime!

Capture6.JPG

Edited by Rachel1995

Not loving the text stone. Very hard to read for me. Other than that though, Its a great sig!

Kudos to you rachel for a nonrender sig! You are right, it is simple, but that isnt always bad. Your sig has potential, but I do think you should add more. The zoom blur gives the sig some flow, just keep going with effects to emphasize that and the text.

Stone85: 1

Rachel1995: 0

Edited by Heat Stroke

>>>Stone85>>> 2: text isn't real great and the only reason i know it says Kid Kudi is because i worked it out with the visible letter, no idea what else it says. but the blending isn't bad and the colours but i think something should be done about the glasses.

>>>Rachel1995>>> 0: it looks nice and is different but the old colour scheme worked better with that sig. the green made it look more electricy. in the original colours you migh've had my vote. maybe next time ;)

Stone85, I like you signature a lot :) Nice color scheme and everything.

Rachel1995, your signature is nice for a beginner:) Maybe try a render sig next time in the tutorials section, such as this or this

Stone85: 3

Rachel1995: 0

#winner Stone85. Also I'd like to battle with this one ;)

worm.png

Mattz: 1

IOE: 0

--

Mattz, good signature...not as good as the StormTrooper one. Keep it up!

IOE, it has a nice concept. But here is why I do not like it:

1. The effect on the right is ugly, and messes up the whole signature.

2. When the text starts to demolish (do not know what else to say), it looks pretty wierd.

2. The reflection is too noticeable. Try to blend it in more. :)

--

Nonetheless, great starting point, and I would like to see more from you!

I agree 100% with chrisco on this one.

I agree 100% with Sfifer on this one. :)

Mattz: 3

IOE: 0

#Winner Mattz1996

I'll enter with my newest, but probably not my best, sig:

GTR_Fire_Sig_2.png

I'll enter against you, Heat Stroke :) I made another one, with many variations on Pyrochilds tut. I like it much better. Still simple, but getting better :) :) :)

Untitledjphg.jpg

Heat Stroke: 3

Rachel: 0

I like how Heat Stroke fills his with color and makes the sig look full. I also agree with himself22.

Rachel, more color would help a lot! Keep at it though!

#winner Heat Stroke

Edited by JulioCoolio

Stone: The effects are good, but I do not like the grill. I think it would look better if more of the front of the car is visible. I like the right side of the sig, the left side gets lost in black.

Julio: Awesome! Great job! I see jaggies though ;). I like the lighting and the effects. The text is iffy, but Overall, I really like it!

stone85: 0

JulioCoolio: 1

I agree with Heat Stroke here. Stone, I really really love it...but Julio takes the cake here.

Stone: 0

Julio: 2

Edited by chrisco97

Heat Stroke took the words right from my mouth. Stone, I enjoy your sig a lot, but Julio's is a tad better :)

Julio: 3

Stone: 0

#Winner JulioCoolio

I wish to enter with this simple 5minute sig :)

halo.png

Sign in to follow this