Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

First ever attempted product with this or any similar program, figure i won't stand a chance but feedback's feedback.

The Waves in the background were ment to be Soft soundwaves but i couldn't bend them at such an angle or enough times that it would allow me to. Seems i'm missing a few plugins i guess.

TurntableJunkieSig.jpg

Have at it.

Edited by TranceFnatic
TurntableJunkieSig.jpg

I'm not a fan of animé, but your sig is well done.

trancefnatic: Nothing compliments each other in your sig. The colors dont look good at all. But considering it is your first sig, it isnt the worst! :) Try to add more elements that create flow in your sig.

Sfifer: 2

Trance: 0

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Sfifer: 3

Trancefnatic: 0

I agree with chrisco97 here. Trancefnatic, I think that if you added more color and more texture in the background I think it would be good! I think it's a good start though. Sfifer, I like it a lot!! But again like chrisco97 said, there are some jaggies! Aside from that, I like it!!

#Winner: Sfifer

I'm not too confident with this sig, but here goes.

JulioCoolioCarSig.jpg

Edited by JulioCoolio

Neither sig blends the render in well. Julio's sig has stuff over his ford gt render, but the edges arent blended in making it look pasted on.

Mattz, you've made good signatures where the background matches the render really well, and I'm not sure how you do it, but you're good at it. Now you should start blending the render in more. For some reason, that same overlay text at an angle with the same font like that always looks goood!

1-0 mattz

Mattz 2

Julio 0

I agree with Stone on this one. Julio, try to not put the car in the center of the signature, as I think chrisco said (might be chrisco, I'm just guessing) a few pages back because it seems that the car is floating.

Stone, I think Mattz uses an enlarged version of the render to make the background, hence why it always matches.

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

I have to agree with stone as well. Julio: it has great effects and textures, but the car is floating. Mattz: not bad at all! :)

Mattz 3

Julio 0

#winner mattz1996

This might need more work, but I'll enter it anyway:

YELLOWSIG.png

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Another amazing car sig from Heat Stroke! I reallllly like this one. The only thing I don't like is the feathered border. Some parts of the border (particularly the bottom left corner) look feathered and I don't think it looks too good, but I love pretty much everything else!

Mattz, the background and text look good, but you should blend him in a little more. His arm and the right part of his body look aliased and it kind of messes it up. A tip I'd have for that is to duplicate the render, run gradiant blocks on the bottom layer (sometimes this doesn't look too good and you have to fragment blur/feather it so it doesnt look too square-ish) and take out an eraser with 1 opacity (PM me if you dont know how) and erase some of the very edges of the top render very lightly so it looks blended in. Again, PM me if that doesn't make sense. Your sig is pretty cool, but I just really love Heat's car sigs!

1-0 Heat Stroke

Well, this is hard.

Heat, your car sigs AMAZE me. They are great. This one as well. It looks like a snapshot from a movie for some reason. Then again, my eyes are horrible :P

Chris, I love it. The colors match perfectly. I like the text. It just flows perfectly.

It's tough to say but

Heat: 1

Chris: 0

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

guess ill chime in instead of just watching for once

both are well composed but the colours on heat's 'burn' my eyes, makes me want to look away from it

chris' easy on the eyes and flows well

Heat: 1

Chris: 1

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

Chris, I love your sig:) It's great.

Heat, you should really make a tutorial on your car sigs. They always turn out perfect. Including this one.

It's hard but:

Heat:1

Chris:1

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!