Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

• 3 weeks later...

No, I don't have a tut for that. I saved all my files on separate disks to keep my computer clean, but I think I might have the file saved somewhere. If you like, I can send it to you via your e-mail. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Whoo boy! I haven't updated in years it seems, but I tried to comment on most of your galleries. I hope you like the latest images.

@Possum: Hook (the movie) was a great movie. I watched it not too long ago. But as I told barbieq before, I watched the animated Tinkerbell movie earlier on and was inspired to do this image.

@DarkShock: Whew. I thought I changed. lol

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Welshblue: Thank you. I've been busy illustrating books, so I haven't neglected art. I even use Paint.NET for most of the outlining. :)

@Moninca: As long as you like it all!

@Goonfella: Thanks. Inner glow was just taking a few extra steps. And yes, them darn glossies. I love making them!

@dug: I realized fractal pieces aren't so easy to make in Paint.NET. So I put myself up to the challenge. Thank you dug!

@barbieq: Magical is a word I like to use and it reflects that in my images (I hope). After I was finished with the orbs, I realized that subconsciously I chose the colors from the animated Barbie movies (shhh...don't tell anyone).

@minners71: That was kind of you to say so. You can see some of my earliest works on page 1. The chefs, butterfly, and lacrosse player. I believe I was only a month into PDN.

@Airbus: Which flower are you talking about? I don't know if I can make a tut, but I can give you tips on how to make it.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 4 weeks later...