Inca's Gallery

Moninca

Just putting up some of the stuff I'm made using various tutorial here. Having them side by side makes it easier to see where I need to improve. Don't laugh too hard. ;)

New Stuff - 9/2/11 - More Bubble Avi's, this time multicolor! Color Flip has to be one of the best plugins available.

:) Also, my first attempts at Photo Manips for the SAC.

34hz0w6.jpg20jr1ud.jpgt6ozuc.png10870j8.png10sc2oi.png30hrib9.png2hx0sd2.png2exyanc.pngn6xc3.png3515vug.pngeporup.png

wrga9v.png

7/19/11 - Playing around with Plugins for a contest:

Hidden Content:
142smfm.png2db9suw.png

nntu39.png2cncq55.png

My first PDN Painting. I don't really have a name for it, lol:

Hidden Content:
bgwqah.png

Random/Contest Sigs

Hidden Content:
igklyc.png

Random PDN (Flutterbys & Colored Pencils) - 6/27/11

Hidden Content:
qqeu0l.png 28b4q6c.png

Helen's Glass Galaxy Ball tut makes great Avi's. Several friends from another forum let me use them as guinea pigs for practicing. ^_^ In order from first to latest:

Hidden Content:
33e4pwm.pngf06gkl.png126fq8j.png219x855.png2lljakk.png2m83vya.pngw9uptd.pngmiex3r.png16j3kuf.png29fuwxh.pngdq4prd.png153n0c7.pngiqx9jo.png288zdhy.png5d8961.jpg e12f04.jpg ekgqoh.png6yzjpv.png2v9rhb4.pngfxttgl.png4v1is1.png2dtxjwg.png

Ella's Filled Glass tut combined with Strass's Aura tut made my signatures:

Hidden Content:
fuv1tv.png 5trv4l.jpg

flip's Swirly tut gave me these doodles:

Hidden Content:
9baukk.png 1zn21ht.png

Fooling around with Mayor_McSteeze's Glossy Water tut ended up with this. Still not sure how it happened, but I like it. :)

Hidden Content:
24uzyo4.png

More sigs, this time with adel's Metal Text tut (yeah, I spelled my name wrong. Smart, ain't I? :P ) :

Hidden Content:
282qs0g.png
Edited by Moninca
  • Upvote 1

Why would any of us laugh? These are such beauties! Amazing work on the glossy orbs--all different and very creative. The sigs are also nice and I can see that you follow the tuts very well. And the last three images are lovely. How long have you used PDN? I think you mentioned it before, but I don't remember. Great gallery!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Aww, thanks Helen. ^_^ Your glass orbs are fun to make, and I'm grateful to my friends for letting me practice on them.

I've used PDN a year or two ago, on a different computer, with limited success. But all of these current images I made within the last 2 weeks or so. I have a bunch of others as well, but since they were for graphics contests on other forums, I'm going to wait until they're judged before adding them here. That way I can add my watermark, in case they're used.

Edited by Moninca

What a lot of balls.

Really nice how you've got different variations going on. My favourites are the last 2

lol I know. Apparently a craze started. I've got a queue going on. I am actually working on other things in PDN. I've got a few other types of images that I'll be putting up later today or tomorrow, since contests have all finished. No glass involved this time. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Was messing around with some Paintbrushes from Brusheezy, along with the Metallize effects. Interesting results:

2w3x46x.png

And experimenting with Dents and Fragment Blur. No clue how it got to this, though....

24yd929.png

btw, how do you do the whole Hide/Show thing?

Edited by Moninca

Oooh...the butterflies with the effect look lovely! And the fragment blur with dents is definitely interesting. Pretty cool result! And in order for you to hide something you need to type :

[ hide ] (without the spaces between the brackets)

Put whatever in between

[ /hide ]

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks all for the encouragement. Welsh isn't me, but I'm glad you like it welshblue. ^_^

I never use Screen blending, but only because I don't know what it actually does. It just seemed to do the same thing as Darken (or Lighten? I forget which...) What exactly does it do??

Since both contests are finished, I can post these now. They didn't win, but I'm still very proud of them. ^_^ Also, some new glass orbs.

My first PDN Painting. I don't really have a name for it, lol:

bgwqah.png

"Sun Glasses" I'm thinking of tweaking this one later, to use as a sig:

igklyc.png

The Glass is taking over, lol. The last one is unfinished (obviously). I used the Metallize effect several times, and am trying out other things on it:

ekgqoh.png6yzjpv.png2v9rhb4.pngfxttgl.png4v1is1.png2dtxjwg.png

Oh my gosh! You've transformed those glossies! Very beautiful! Your no-namer painting is absolutely stunning. The water reflection works wonderfully with the whole image. I've seen the sunglasses before, but I don't think I commented on them. They're very nice.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...

An art contest on another forum ended today, so I can show off my entries. We were given a lineart to use, and allowed 5 entries. I only managed 4, but two of them won 2nd and 3rd place. boltbait.big_smile.png With the exception of the first one (one of the winners) I was just playing around with various PDN effects, to see what I could get. I actually made them about a month ago, so some of them are a bit rough around the edges. lol

142smfm.png 2db9suw.png

nntu39.png 2cncq55.png

Edited by Moninca

Thanks all, once again, for the encouragement. ^_^

welsh - It was a player-hosted contest from a player on Howrse, the US version. I used one of the Gold Text tuts to make it, but I can't remember which one.

minners, don't feel humbled, feel inspired! I'm a serious newbie at this, and basically I just try various tutorials, and then play with all of the Effects. Most of them look funny, but then you hit on the one that actually looks cool. :) Feel humbled when looking at welsh and barbie's works, and the other long-timers here, not mine. lol

The first one was just coloring, and then a combo of inverted Flames and Dents for the water.

The third one used really easy, mainly different combos of Add Noise and Motion Blur. The background used Film, but I'm still clueless how it works. lol

The fourth one was made using the Filled Glass tut, like for my current sig, and the Easy Aura tut.

I've discovered photo manips now, and am messing around with that. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to post for that later. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...