Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

Orange slice is brilliant. Glossy oranges with a wonderful dents pulp ! You are so clever ! I would have never thought of that ! Beautiful !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Great work as usual Helen, i have been neglecting to add comments on the main forum which i am putting right now :)

There is something so very, very nice about your work, always. The Grandfather tossing the baby is precious.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Can i have some Orange Slices in my Sundae Bliss :lol: great work as usual Helen , i always look forward to seeing a new work from you and well done on completing the latest book :)

I see. Very nice. Now I want a sundae. Well, lucky for me, I'm working on a glass of milk right now on PdN, so I'll use it drown out the sweetness. And also some of the oranges that you made and that I made should fill me up quite well. There we are, digital dessert. And BTW, did you see my tut on oranges? See my sig if not.

@AFG: Sure, you can have the oranges. And thank you for your comments. :)

@DarkShock: That's what I wanted when I was drawing it. I've never eaten a sundae. I could only imagine how good it tastes. :D

@csm725: :P Yeah, that should fill you up pretty well. And yes, I meant to say that I did see your tut on the oranges. I just used my method, but yours was very interesting.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I would like some of that Sundae Bliss. Great job.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Yeah, my tut goes for the more natural look while yours in cartoony in a pleasant way. I like yours more than mine because it looks funner. Well, it matters how you're using the orange.

awesome new image helen perfect highlights as usual and great shadows :D looks tasty enough to eat.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@csm...: Thanks. :)

@Bjarni: Glad you noticed the shading. Like I said earlier, I haven't tasted a real sundae before, I can only imagine the delicious taste! :shock:

@theonlychad: Thank you. Shadows are sometimes a bigger challenge for me than highlights. :)

@sokagirl: :lol: You should've seen my keyboard! I'm glad you commented on the napkin. Thanks!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

That is what I was thinking I love the use of dents.

@Bjarni: That's very nice of you say that. Thanks! :)

@DarkShock: Art has many definitions. :P

@sokagirl: Thank you. I was trying to put the box somewhere and this is where I put it. I was trying to make it magical and I'm glad you saw that. :)

@welshblue: My usual? :lol: I have tons of different ideas floating in my head, but this one was inspired by someone else. I used Tile Reflection and then dents to achieve the "leafy" effect.

@janettsue: Thanks. I love dents because you can make so many things with it. :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Only have a few minutes to go through some galleries so I had to stop here when I saw you had new works posted. Beautiful stuff ! I especially like "Lumiere". Oh my, so beautiful. Like out of a Disney Movie.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE