Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

Thanks again, Jaxon.

@ninja...: It's very nice of you to say that.

@barbie: Her work is different and it's great to see that on the forums. It's so interesting what PDN can do to a fractal. :)

@Welsh: Your eyes are fine, the bottom of the vase IS a bit off. I think Patty is back permanently, btw, just on DA. Thank you.

@dug: Keeping everything simple was a little challenging, but I think I managed not to overdo it. Hydrangeas or carnations, they're both flowers.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't thank all of you enough for stopping by and commenting on "Lonely Orb."

Thanks to: Lance, qyler, dug, barbie, welsh, sokagirl, and Aislin. :)

My next piece was inspired by an Illustrator tutorial that I mentioned on DA.

Edited by HELEN
  • Upvote 1

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I'm loving your works, HELEN. Starry Hoops is an absolutely lovely piece, with lots to guide the eye around. And you are a master at rendering shiny things!

Lonely Orb for some reason looks to me like it would be right at home on an old Journey album cover. I love the contrast between the orange the blue, almost like a conflict between fire and ice.

Both strong pieces in an impressive gallery.

brickwallSIGresized_zps458db672.png

My Gallery

@RockandRoll: Awww...that was so sweet of you to say that. I mentioned to barbie how hard it is to make simple images rather than more detailed ones. I really appreciate your words.

@yellowman and delpart: Thanks you two. A great compliment coming from both of you.

@RedBeard: Oh, gosh. Shiny and glossy is something I fell in love with when I first started using PDN in 2007. I really like what you described regarding the Lonely Orb. Thank you.

@barbie: I really like your idea of dancing fairies. Thanks, barbie.

@NinjaManDan: Thank you so much! I envy you in a good way. Enjoy your time there.

@Jaxon: I can't take all the credit of the idea as another person put it out there in Illustrator, but making it my own was such a pleasure. Thank you for saying those kind words!!!

@dug: I was hoping the hoops really gave it a hypnotizing look to it. Thanks, dug.

Again, thanks to you ALL!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Helen..... your work still amazes me. Took a short journey through your gallery of older work..... and all I can say is WOW, you still amaze me with your talent. Amazing the stuff you have created!

• Upvote 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery