RMSTITANIC

Space Art. (and my other work's of art)

My next one is something I am obsessed with. :P and no it's not the slender man.

Spoiler

*It's the Titanic*

Edited by RMSTITANIC

Your planet looks awesome (and you didn't use Planetoid or Shape3D, either, which is impressive). Your black hole picture, however, made my jaw drop; I had to show my husband, and he was also impressed.

I've been obsessed with the Titanic since Robert Ballard found it when I was a kid, so I look forward to your images!

I used the Bevel effect from Red Ocrhes plugin pack, so it would make it look 3d. Also the black hole one was a bit easy with bending the light. Anyway, here is my Titanic Sinking.5a163a81dc230_TitanicFirework.png.6b77201c2d8ce66377f7eee67443e089.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

<3 @RMSTITANIC

First of all, welcome to pdn forum. :cake: :coffee: I love the colors you chose, too. A very nice outcome for this one. Thank you fpr sharing. 

I'm making a work of art that has something to do with Dino Run. I used to play it a lot.

Not going into details about it, cause that would go in the off topic forum.

Also, why is it that my max file size for posting images on this thread is going down? It used to be around 5 megabytes, now it's 1.84. 

26 minutes ago, RMSTITANIC said:

Also, why is it that my max file size for posting images on this thread is going down? It used to be around 5 megabytes, now it's 1.84. 

Your personal quota is filling to capacity as you upload attachments to the forum. Most people host their images on a third-party service, like Postimage or Imgur.

You can manage your attachments here:

https://forums.getpaint.net/attachments/

Shift all the images you have attached to the forum to an online hosting site (like those mentioned above). Then you can delete the unused forum attachments.

To get your images to show up here, post the URL for the image (from the hosting site) in the forum post.

We have a button in the editing toolbar which makes Imgur uploads particularly easy to manage. See this post....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1