pyrochild

pyrochild plugins (2016-10-02)

BoltBait    1,226
2 minutes ago, FanHalenGaming said:

ITS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP I DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING AND IM ON THE LATEST VERSION AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

When you say it "doesn't work"... what EXACTLY do you mean by that?  In other words, how do you know it isn't working?

Click this link: http://forums.getpaint.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10883

Unzip the exe file and run it.  What happens?

pyrochild    297

Updated to fix 2 bugs in Curves+:

• Smooth curve smooths all curves, not just the selected one(s)
  • Smooth curve does not eventually give a straight line
  • Upvote 1

devangx5    0

@pyrochild, Thank for the ScriptLab and other Plugins. I recently stopped using Picasa as Google stopped their updates. I was looking for an alternative to auto-enhance my photographs and batch the process just like Picasa. Basically, I want to load more than 2 photographs, have their levels auto adjusted, and save all of them together. That's my requirement. Is there any way I can do that in paint.net with your ScriptLab Plugin? Thanks in advance.

AndrewDavid    260

Greetings All - With the intro of WIN10 and newer faster computers - we are entering into a new age of computing. Genius - Pure Genius is all I can say about my first plug-in download. Zach Walker - words cannot express the kudos you deserve. New Install 4.0.13. Reminder - when everything works - do not change a thing LOL. As a final edit - thought I would show everyone what I learned from this PlugIn set

ab283f3b-801d-4b89-a5f8-7e9485a484b8_zps

Edited by AndrewDavid
Added lesson learned
  • Upvote 1