evanolds

Evan's Effects (open source as of October 16, 2012)

98 posts in this topic

Sorry, I was unclear. That's what I did, but windows says it can't find something to open it with.

Does anybody have this plugin to rehost? It appears that the www.evanolds.com website is down. I'm looking for a way to reshape a selection (or a layer) to an arbitrary shape. Thank you very much!

Edited by theGECK

I agree, I would like to see this pack re-uploaded. I liked a few things from it, mainly Quadrilateral Reshape. I realize there are other plugins that pretty much do the same thing, but I found this one to be the easiest. I would like to recommend this pack to people looking for certain helpful plugins. I myself do have most of this pack, but I don't know how to upload/share files.

Does anybody have this plugin to rehost? It appears that the www.evanolds.com website is down.

I have added the .dll file to the original post.

I'm not sure if it is the most recent one. It was the one on my machine.

I do not have a copy of the source code or demo images, sorry.

What a nice man! Thank you. +1

Thank you very much! If it wouldn't be too much bother, do you think you'd be able to find the Octagonal/Quad reshape part as well? That link also seems to be gone.

That plugin has been replaced by the Quadrilateral Reshape and Polygonal Transparency effects in this pack.

Also it appears that evanolds.com is back online.

Hi there,

I just tried to download the Evan's Effects and I got a warning message saying "This kind of file can harm your computer, do you want to discard?"

Is there another link or is there a way to correct this? These look like great effects that I would use quite a bit.

Hi Kelly.

It is only giving you that warning prompt because it is a .dll not in a zip folder. You are OK to download it :)

Thanks a lot,Drew!  :mrgreen:

Not a problem :)

Could somebody be kind and tell me where the open source link is?  I'm looking for references, specifically for the implementation of hsv (I had difficulty converting an hsv color to an rgb color manually and it involves a good bit of "color space" mumbo-jumbo that just turns to mush in my brain)

Could somebody be kind and tell me where the open source link is?  I'm looking for references, specifically for the implementation of hsv (I had difficulty converting an hsv color to an rgb color manually and it involves a good bit of "color space" mumbo-jumbo that just turns to mush in my brain)

The source code link is at the bottom of this page.

Hi @jicks - I have a zipped file and will try to attach it here.  Perhaps a mod can add it to the first page as well :)

Ooops - I need to zip it first ..... please bear with me ;)

OK - here it is - I hope it's the right .dll in the zip file (I haven't done this before).

EOEffects (1).zip

Edited by Pixey

Thank you Toe_Head2001 for posting those pictures! It would be great if a mod would use them to update the first post.  :)

Images restored. Thanks for the links toe_head2001!

Greetings All - With the intro of WIN10 and newer faster computers - we are entering into a new age of computing. Genius - Pure Genius is all I can say about my second collection of Add-ins from EvanOlds. Words cannot express the kudos you deserve. New Install 4.0.13. Reminder - when everything works - do not change a thing LOL.

MGT9iTs.png

Edited by AndrewDavid