The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

f_Aggravationm_9ea53aa.png

i totally got aggravated while making a sig because it was taking too long, so i totally spazzed out and messed it up lolz. :lol:

that actually looks pretty cool lego.

Here's my final on my Spanish super hero :P. When i drew the sketch i used AA....:(. But i cleaned it up as much as i knew how to do lol, doesnt look to bad. the face is the worst.

spanishsuperhero1.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Thank you topezia. I too have a laptop but I do plan to get a new computer this month.

I use BoltBait's color palette. I really like it. Also when I do gradients I like to pick two colors that I would not

otherwise put together. Like red and orange always works well together.

k.digennaro why does he only have one shoe? I like the gear picture you have been working on.

I really enjoy seeing everyones work. Smiles

color.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I made this:

scorate.jpg

I didnt know what to do with it :?

How did you make the green lines?

Twist plugin and line/curve?

Oh and i love your sig, really cool.

Yup, those green lines are made with twist.

Also, you cant really see it, but I put some motion blur lines in the back :)

siggo.png

Thank you topezia. I too have a laptop but I do plan to get a new computer this month.

I use BoltBait's color palette. I really like it. Also when I do gradients I like to pick two colors that I would not

otherwise put together. Like red and orange always works well together.

k.digennaro why does he only have one shoe? I like the gear picture you have been working on.

I really enjoy seeing everyones work. Smiles

color.png

thanks for the comments janett :P.

Well hes a mexican thats why he has one shoe :P.

^^ sorry bout that a little off color humor.

Im adding a sombrero to him and redoing him with AA off. it should look much nicer :P. and ill give him a second shoe :P

The gear picture is pretty much done except the middle doesnt look quite right, but iono what to do with it lol

japannese.jpg

I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing this image by now, but i decided to redo the sketch with AA disabled. For wat ever reason i basically decided to just redo the whole thing. I wasnt going to post this here, but im really happy with the results, i hop you enjoy it(i promise i wont post this picture again :P).

SuperheroDAA.jpg

^^ The major change was the face. I also added some different more spanish looking clothing :P, and a soccer jersey :lol:

japannese.jpg

I made this:

scorate.jpg

I didnt know what to do with it :?

How did you make the green lines?

Twist plugin and line/curve?

Oh and i love your sig, really cool.

Yup, those green lines are made with twist.

Also, you cant really see it, but I put some motion blur lines in the back :)

Yea i saw those, really nice, adds to the picture. Did you add a layer, use Effects>Renders> Bars and made them sepia? Because it kinda looks like that..

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Wow, some really good stuff here, as usual.

JS - Love that oval thing, just beautiful.

That "Cheers" pic is great. Good job cutting out the characters. I never get that right.

A Mexican Super Hero. Neat idea, "Sombraroman" :) Good job on the final version.

Keep up the good work, you all inspire me more every time I check in here.

@janettsue I repeat I love your sense of color!

(I got problems with colors cause I work with a laptop )

I would like to improve this

th_caverna.png

cave.jpg

Cut the bottom part of the rocks using the ellipse tool and check the alpha as horizon in the water plugin.

Then add some ripples...

Nice cave!

Thank you Madjik! But as I am part of the others (the ones that do not know binary :lol: ) could you please give me more details on how you did that?

@Janettsue I love this last one! (and I have no excuses for my colors then cause you work on a laptop too! :D ) Thanks for your indications I am going to download BoltBait palette hopefully cause since I downloaded an updated version of paint.net (it was a language update which I did not need) my saved palettes disappeared at once and I do not know how to cancel that update now without affecting all my installed plug-ins (sob, sob)

@ Oma: Nice ! B.T.W what is the Asian twist?

@Kreeos: The second one is fantastic

@K.digennaro: The guy is nice but you got to decide wether he is spanish, mexican or afroamerican :lol:

Some playing around with lots of effects:

10662_15ad38d85c28da273cd5483fe4e397a7

10662_51544e0a560f8ecf5660975af4443ab5

I've been using Paint.NET for a few months now, and so far, I'm in love with it!

Here are some of the wallpapers I've done with it (clic thumbnails for full size). In chronological order (DD-MM-YYYY):

01-11-2007

These were made as part of a Windows XP Theme, for a college assignment:

Mayan Wallpaper 1

MayanWallpaper1_tn.jpg

Mayan Wallpaper 2

MayanWallpaper2_tn.jpg

04-12-2007

Earth & Moon Wallpaper

Earth2-SidesWallpaper_tn.jpg

05-12-2007

Eva Mendez - Antique Wallpaper

EvaMendezAntiqueWallpaper_tn.jpg

06-12-2007

Firefox On Fire! - Wallpaper

FirefoxOnFire1_tn.jpg

Firefox On Fire! - Water Wallpaper

FirefoxOnFire2_tn.jpg

31-12-2007

Año Nuevo 2008 - Wallpaper

feliz_2008_1600x1200_tn.jpg

27-02-2008

Earth & Moon 3D Wallpaper

EarthMoon3D_wm_tn.jpg

Earth & Moon - Water Wallpaper (v1)

EarthMoon-Water_wm_tn.jpg

This one is a second version of "Earth & Moon - Water Wallpaper". I didn't quite like the water so dark, so I changed the background to a blue-ish shade. Also in v1, I forgot to make the reflection for the Blue Sun. This was corrected in v2:

Earth & Moon 3D Wallpaper (v2)

EarthMoon-Water_wm_tn-1.jpg

I still don't like the way the Earth and Moon are "floating" in the water, it's too flat, it lacks depth :? . But this image gave me the solution for it (thanks MadJik!):

cave.jpg

Cut the bottom part of the rocks using the ellipse tool and check the alpha as horizon in the water plugin.

Then add some ripples...

I guess a v3 is in order! :lol:

02-03-2008

Alexis Bledel - Purple Haze Wallpaper

AlexisBledel-PurpleHaze-1600x1200_w.jpg

As you can see, I looove planets and space pictures! And I also love women! :D

What do you guys think?

Looking good everyone. Keep 'em coming. Jerkfight, the treasure chest is a cool idea. Yes, I am partial to nautical stuff.

I put up the St. Patrick's Day tree today, then poured a (choppy) glass of milk and left it on the counter :) .

stpatrickstree.jpg

glassofmilk.jpg

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

Looking good everyone. Keep 'em coming. Jerkfight, the treasure chest is a cool idea. Yes, I am partial to nautical stuff.

I put up the St. Patrick's Day tree today, then poured a (choppy) glass of milk and left it on the counter :) .

stpatrickstree.jpg

ImageRemovedToSaveSpace

Cool :D

:lol: I didn't know clovers grew on trees...

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

:) The four leaf clover trees are not in season yet.

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

:) The four leaf clover trees are not in season yet.

lol! reminds me of the time i got accused of drunk posting lol, but i really had just taken my sleeping meds :oops:

Any ways, this piece isnt really up to par with some of my other work, but it uses a different method. I was proud of the way it came out :P, ill probably do some more editing and make it look better later on, but for now im pleased.

VilanFlatten.jpg

japannese.jpg

hey everyone.. meet Leon:

Image Here

isnt he just adorable?

haha nice salu.

Is he/she asian? :mrgreen:

edit: added a third option, he/she/it :lol:

japannese.jpg

I made a lot of things today... The first one being my sig ↓ :D And Avatar <

They're all kind-of big so, here's some thumbnails.

gardenzj0.th.jpg

desertlandscapenu5.th.jpg

manypennieszh5.th.jpg

Yay :D

Comments Appreciated

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!