The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Another signature I may use in the future.

Kreeossig.png

Kreeos, of all the stuff I've seen of yours, this is my favorite. :)

Thanks ^_^

@pyro

Oops, lol. Forgot to save it in .pdn format so ya... Anyway, still looks alright. On that note though, is there a way to open an .png and re-layer it?

Kreeossig.png

I agree with the others... this is some excellent work. I think that is the best signature graphic I've seen so far. I agree with Pyro that your name should be slightly more clear, but that should be easy to fix. Even as it is, it is excellent. Did you do this all yourself?

Total hack.

Kreeossig.png

I agree with the others... this is some excellent work. I think that is the best signature graphic I've seen so far. I agree with Pyro that your name should be slightly more clear, but that should be easy to fix. Even as it is, it is excellent. Did you do this all yourself?

The image on the right I pulled off Google Image. It's from one of my favourite animes (Bleach). I wish I could draw that well, lol.

I had cleaned up my edges and changed the color on this but then I got bumped off pdn before I could save it. That seems to be happening to me often the past few days.

Untitleorb12.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@janettsue I repeat I love your sense of color!

(I got problems with colors cause I work with a laptop )

I would like to improve this

caverna.png

so here's the piece ive been working on, i still cant decide what to put in the middle....:(, i really need some advice on this one.

BrushedMetalBackground1121.png

Thanks

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

:shock: WOW :shock:

Right. My (first) Halo thingy. I got a tiny bit of the background of this render website, the sma place as the foreground, but I trimmed and did the rest myself.

NEW AVATAR COMING SOON!

Halo.jpg

Grungesig.png

looking good milly,

i notice you really like that diagonal paint brush :P, it looks good, but dont over do it :P

edit:

here's one i just did, really simple, but i thought it looked kinda cool, the quality isnt great in jpeg though :(

part3.jpg

edit: it might look cool to fade an image into the middle of that and create a focal point.

japannese.jpg

@Milky the guy looks a bit blurry or smth. Other is fantastic!

@K. Dig Yeh it looks cool.

Made a little sphere for a while myself. First time used the splatter effect too btw.

sphereoopaintedvp7.png

sigwamprojxx.png

@Milky the guy looks a bit blurry or smth. Other is fantastic!

@K. Dig Yeh it looks cool.

Made a little sphere for a while myself. First time used the splatter effect too btw.

sphereoopaintedvp7.png

not bad for first time trek.

japannese.jpg

th_png-11.png

Click For Bigger View

looking good jerkfight, but something seems off to me, I'm not sure what it is.

Maybe its the shape of the treasure box? The corners just seem to sharp.

japannese.jpg

th_png-11.png

Click For Bigger View

Maybe it's made out of plywood, lol.

th_png-11.png

Click For Bigger View

I just realized that to. On my next piece I'll be more careful

omExTE6.png

th_png-11.png

Click For Bigger View

I just realized that to. On my next piece I'll be more careful

it still looks good, thats just what popped out at me :P

edit:

also maybe make it a tad darker, it would look darker because the wood would soak in all the moisture.

japannese.jpg

hmmmmm, i need to make a Spanish looking super hero. I have no idea how to do that lol, any one want to help me out? Here's a sketch of a super hero i did on PDN, i was just gona color it but i dont no what i should add lol.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/superhero-1.png

its just a funny fun project :P, so the more ridiculous the better. (feel free to mess around with the image, im gona try to do something, but iono how to draw a spanish super hero.)

japannese.jpg

hmmmmm, i need to make a Spanish looking super hero. I have no idea how to do that lol, any one want to help me out? Here's a sketch of a super hero i did on PDN, i was just gona color it but i dont no what i should add lol.

Perhaps you should do a search at google or ask.com for the Mexican wrestlers...they always tend to wear something resembling a super-hero

Perhaps you should do a search at google or ask.com for the Mexican wrestlers...they always tend to wear something resembling a super-hero

ive been looking :P, im not really sure what to do though lol, i want to use the bright colors, and i added a cape :P

japannese.jpg

its just a funny fun project :P, so the more ridiculous the better. (feel free to mess around with the image, im gona try to do something, but iono how to draw a spanish super hero.)

do somthing like curmudgeon said soomthing like a spanish wrestler....do they wear sombreros in spain or is it in mexico??

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

do somthing like curmudgeon said soomthing like a spanish wrestler....do they wear sombreros in spain or is it in mexico??

i think its both, i no mexicans wear sombreros but im not 100% sure about the spanish

japannese.jpg

give him a matador hat and cape. maybe those funny short knicker bocker pants and the white knit socks. :lol:

he's good.

Thanks for all the advice :P, here's what i got so far, am i on the right track?

spanishsuperhero.jpg

japannese.jpg