The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

That's cool!

Another picture following in my latest pattern.

nobodylike.png

looking good guys,

im to tired to give any specific compliments :( sorry.

nap time, ill comment later :P

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Hello guys

I'm quite new to the PdN world and have recently started to experiment with the program :-P

this is one of my first, selfmade graphics... tell me what you think about it pls and i'm sorry if it already showed up once in the thread but hey... this thread is simply too long to check this *gg*

greetz

FreakStyle

:wink: Wow, that's not bad. It looks like its from the rose tut though... :shock:

f_Hackm_8b374cd.png

It is looking very good.

There's nothing wrong with using tuts as a beginner :P, from time to time is till use tuts.

edit:

Here's a project im working on. I'm no rendering master so i need some help :P. He's kinda the concept I was going for, but my version looks terrible lol, i could have probably done better if i had an idea of what to do :P.

househaunted.jpg

Basically a haunted house with a ghost in front of it. Maybe some lighting or something in the sky. I used this link for the house.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/househaunted.jpg

And i simply used withers air brush method for the ghost.

Any ideas of how to do this? and make it look 'better'? ill continue to work on it, but i could use some pointers from the pros :wink:

japannese.jpg

:wink: Wow, that's not bad. It looks like its from the rose tut though... :shock:

f_Hackm_8b374cd.png

It is looking very good.

There's nothing wrong with using tuts as a beginner :P, from time to time is till use tuts.

edit:

Here's a project im working on. I'm no rendering master so i need some help :P. He's kinda the concept I was going for, but my version looks terrible lol, i could have probably done better if i had an idea of what to do :P.

househaunted.jpg

Basically a haunted house with a ghost in front of it. Maybe some lighting or something in the sky. I used this link for the house.

Any ideas of how to do this? and make it look 'better'? ill continue to work on it, but i could use some pointers from the pros :wink:

Edit: Here's what i came up with, i think it looks better, but something is not right......any opinions?

Huanthouse.jpg

japannese.jpg

f_Hackm_8b374cd.png

It is looking very good.

edit:

househaunted.jpg

Thanks.

I advise making the house MUCH brighter, its wayyy to dark. And the ghost is way to blurred to even recognize. Brighten up the image. :wink:

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

f_Hackm_8b374cd.png

It is looking very good.

edit:

househaunted.jpg

Thanks.

I advise making the house MUCH brighter, its wayyy to dark. And the ghost is way to blurred to even recognize. Brighten up the image. :wink:

Thanks for the advice, more like this?

Huanthouse1.jpg

i still want that dark and gloomy effect, i really like the way the ghost is looking. and its amazing how simple it was to make :P

japannese.jpg

Wow K. Dig. looks cool!

I tried to make something quick as always, but like always i spent more time then i should have.This time i based on my old tricks.polargradientduhsorkk8.png

sigwamprojxx.png

anyone like my new sig??

gundamsig.png

and i really like pyro's splatter plugin its awsome!!!

splatter.png

looks good.

I decided to draw a mario map :P

Mario1.jpg

thanks dude i really like your mario picture :D i like classics like that there amazing to still play and they keep bringing outm ore of the classics :D on an offtopic note to that: there bringing out a 3d version of bionic commando and it atually looks pretty cool :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

I made this kind of quickly...

As you can see, my avatar is the same as it and my sig is based off of it... :D

The text is a bit aliased :AntiAliasingOff: ... oh, well...

liquidep6.png

Comments Appreciated

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

@Salu, looks really good, it looks a lot more like a rose to me.

I decided to do one for mario thingy :P

mario2.jpg

japannese.jpg

@Trek: That one is beautiful

@Vlad Vampire I am usually not very fond of sigs but yours wow! I must say also I like quite all of your works (may be cause I like vampires? :wink: )

This is my first attempt at painting something using Sabrown custom brush plug-in (que viva Sabrown! :D )

paesaggionotturnosulago2.png

@topezia.... Thank you about the sig i did it last year. Since all my work that i put up now is from a fresh start since i haven't been able to use paint or anything on this computer for 4 month's because of the OS took a big dump on it's self lol.

Vlad Vampire, your sig pictures add up to 169 pixels high. The limit is 150. I'd recommend fixing it. :) My first oversized sig post!

Some work: (attached) I also posted it in "Show Yourself!"

5658_7d0079856326cbd6e8a760b75dfff6a7

Vlad Vampire, your sig pictures add up to 169 pixels high. The limit is 150. I'd recommend fixing it. :) My first oversized sig post!

@livewrong811... I think you need to relook at the size of my sig because the top one is 150 x 491

I made smoke!

Untitled-14.png

sig.jpg

~97% of teens won't stand up for Anything. Put this on your sig if you're one of the 3% who've fallen down trying.

Oh, and there's 3 types of people in this world...

you didnt draw that, did you?

edit: new av and sig :mrgreen: leme no what you think, i like to keep them simple, yet sleek looking :P, used the matrix effect.

japannese.jpg

you didnt draw that, did you?

edit: new av and sig :mrgreen: leme no what you think, i like to keep them simple, yet sleek looking :P, used the matrix effect.

made it with PdN usen some of the tuts from here and unfrezz

Improved my painting a bit (gradients and blending mode) Now I have to start working on my cave following Madjik's advice but I am afraid I am going to make a mess of it :D

paesaggionotturnosulago1.png

Swap the blue rays with dark green ones, than it looks better, I think

Here a new Space Wallpaper:

sun.png

Please tell me how to improove it :D

rhfjdjejdca.png