The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Caddythumb.png

Click for full size...

This is more of the cars thing that BoltBait & Rick were doing, I'm pretty happy with it apart from the guys shirts which are a bit bright.

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

something a bit different from me. I am generally drawen towards abstract art, and things with loads of pattern. Here I was just messing around to see what I can do on a still life.

all 100% PDN

glassbowl.png

:shock: Oma, that is amazing, do you have a tablet? I especially like the bowl.

no tablet.

actually only thing I drew was the wee squiggly flower stems. thank god all of them got covered by other layers of flowers.

the bowl I did awhile ago in 3d shape.

seem to remember it took about 20 or so layers. flips and polar inverts for sure. most likely some of edharvey plug ins etc etc. the flowers are all multiple layers of stars or rays or in the case of the large orangey ones eclipse shapes superimposed one on top of another until I got the shape I wanted.

You must have done that fire scale at a very large res. I am doing some blue and green fire scale maybe a few more colors, its a handy texture and if you double the tile effect you can make a diamond tuck look with great texture. So far one of my fave looks to combine with other stuff.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@mustang maverick, BuzzKill, CMD, Kyselina, The_Lionhearted:

Thanks!! :lol:

@aile:

Thanks! The tree trunk was done a while back and we didn't have shape3d, so it was done the old fashion way :)

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewt ... 3087#43087

I will be doing some more shape3d tuts, from easy to hard.

Stay tuned :)

@jpope: I like it!!

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

You must have done that fire scale at a very large res. I am doing some blue and green fire scale maybe a few more colors, its a handy texture and if you double the tile effect you can make a diamond tuck look with great texture. So far one of my fave looks to combine with other stuff.
thanks for the feed back that is my 1st pic i just started wiht paint.net :D

forumsig.gif

my guildwars guild sitehttp://www.worldzwar.com

jpope, that last image you posted is awsome. The colors... The texture... WoW!
I agree! :lol:
@jpope: I like it!!
jpope, I love it! How did you make it? I must know!

Thank you, thank you. For this one I used Sunrays, Film, Gradient bars, a few layers of gradients, for the 'wrinkles' I put a few random lines down and used the Radial Blur Deluxe, for the border I used Borders 'n Shapes with Jitter (rotated 90 degrees to get the other side). All layers in black and white execpt one layer set to difference with a white and blue reflected linear gradient. Didn't do too much, tried to keep this one simple. :D

Signature14c.png

Wow ash, that's amazing! :shock:

I've been trying to make a dice using the 3D object plugin, but I had a lot of trouble, so I just made a 3D dice plan instead :wink:

dicemapdisplay.jpg

To make a dice, check out Ash's tutorial. Just replace the pictures by Dots. Oh, and each face has to add up to 7 with the opposite face. And, using the grid plugin can be useful for this.

@Ash: Great work. Astonishing(sp?).

Sig-1.png