Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

@barkbark00: i like that bones font that u used for your paint.net picture..oh and captain underpants is so cool!

Here's a sig I made while messing around in PDN. I thought the look was cool, so here it is:

sig.png

I am new to Paint.net. I'm having a lot of fun with it, mostly due to the tremendous community support. Here is the first image I created: A modification of the "exploding planet" tutorial.

DyingPlanet.png

I then went on to create a sig...

paintdotnetsig_sm.png

I don't suppose anyone will take much note of these, but they were fun to do.

Hey jake2k

those letters are awesome I really stink at doing letters. did you follow a tut? which one if you did? and if you didn't... well I don't need a tut written but some quick cheat notes......

chow

@amsmith42

I noted them especially since your a beginner (so you say?) and your letters are better than mine. well back to the computor to try once again.

maybe I need a supply drop from Stephan (how's about you drop me a few of those jello letters a O and an M and an A would be nice.

chow

if i get the time i'll try and make a quick tut, but if you take a look at my 3d text tutorial you might get some ideas of how i did this new text style.

@jake2k

will do and if by fingers crossed chance i come up with something even remotely decent I'll add to my Sig.! LOL! don't hold your breath this might take me awhile.

chow

I'm not very good with using all the different effects and putting them all into something amazing, but I gave it a shot and actually like how it ended up.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n219/NotAulophobic/space1.jpg

I based it off a picture I saw on the National Geographic website (the pic is http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigphotos/11228798.html).

Any suggestions/criticisms are welcome!

@NotAulophobic very good love the red shoreline.

here is a quick one I did this evening wanted to try zoom and polar inversion with the seamless texture.

20070708greenleaves.png

Neat job. I like the central twist.

Welcome!

Thank you and thank you. I liked using the fire tutorial, so I did a linear gradient, then did the whole cloud effect and then a twist. =)

My proudest work so far. I just wish my comp would run faster, then you'd see tons of my work.