The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@aile: I agree with everyone...nice heart.

@jake: jell-o definitely. I wish I was smart enough to figure out what you did, but it's escaping me at the moment. Do a tut! :)

@Ash: That pumpkin is unholy. :shock: Holy cow I just about lost it completely...it's that good. That's awesome. :D

@derkaderka: You've been gone for a while, correct? When did you get back?

hey all, new here, blah blah blah... Being using Paint.NET for some time, really liked the "waves" tutorial and also I have been creating a lot of waves... Anyway, I just wanted to show something I just made, the best I've made until now:

Dark_cristall_ball_by_HaPK.jpg

But it's not good enough, It needs a base, or floor, I'm not good creating those things...

Still, pretty good for a newbie, don't you think?

stefbubblesigned.jpg

I have made fire, and bubbles, and film stripes, and 3D cubes and things are getting a little easier at last. I love all of you who write tutorials and all of you who take the time to offer a kind word of encouragement.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thanks. I fearthered the cutout and it made a big difference. When I feathered the circle it made no perceptible difference. Any thoughts on what I might have done that I could change?

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Cool, assasins creed :D (yes, i AM indeed a gamer ;) )

I made Zis!

My_OS_Theme_Settings_by_StephanHeijl.png

For the first time something from my new OS goes uncensored :D

Quesiton are you actually making it into a real OS Skin/ actuall Os? because I'm a little confused

omExTE6.png