The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

lol, really cool Ash!! :D

edit

whaaaaaaat?! O.O as i just read in the Shape3D-Thread, this is 100% pdn??! O.O daaaamn...i thought u just took a real pumpkin and added some eyes etc x) that's just amazing!!

ps.

<- new ava ^.^

Yes, All my work are 100% PDN unless stated otherwise.

And Thank you :)

I like your Ava BTW :D

(I wish everyone would read my sig: 100% PDN!! LOL :lol: )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Ash: That pumpkin is unholy. :shock: Holy cow I just about lost it completely...it's that good. That's awesome. :D
i like that pumpkin ash

Thank you :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new Ubuntu wallpaper:

Conept_Sketch_by_usedHONDA.jpg

I'm using it right now!

I like it! :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@aile: I agree with everyone...nice heart.

@jake: jell-o definitely. I wish I was smart enough to figure out what you did, but it's escaping me at the moment. Do a tut! :)

@Ash: That pumpkin is unholy. :shock: Holy cow I just about lost it completely...it's that good. That's awesome. :D

@derkaderka: You've been gone for a while, correct? When did you get back?

I've been working my butt off at work, I'm an aspiring chef in a manner of speaking and I've been pouring over recipes for work, pan seared tuna crusted in sesame etc.., and on top of that I just start back school for computer networking and programming ack!

Quesiton are you actually making it into a real OS Skin/ actuall Os? because I'm a little confused

If I myself could do it, i would, however, someone i know from a mod, is learning some sorta programming language that might be usefull, and he might do it someday...

@oma, Ash

Thanks for the support. Hopefully I can get some more things done in between school work.

@oma

Well, I'm new to paint.net, not paint programs. With the help of the tutorials, I can get around paint.net pretty well. Adding my own twist is not to difficult.

Take it easy.