The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

kioskcube3.png

I hope not because I used it again.

Actually it is a pretty cool gif, his cape blowes in the wind.

Anyway, I worked very hard on this. Suggestions? I know this one is okay because my daughter painted the cat.

How do you make those butterflies? They look really cool and they looked sweet on that one tree gen image some odd pages back.

JanetSue --> Now something is really missing from your post. Like your whole post! Your pic of the Xman guy (I don't know them either) in the cyllindar was nice! I really liked your kitty in the box too. You really do really nice work and I look forward to seeing your posts in this forum. We are privilaged that you feel safe here and will post the works you do. :mrgreen: I am enviouse of your tallent! :mrgreen:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

yes for a beginner it is verry good

it took me a while to see how you did it but it looks verry nice.

keep practising ( is that correct english?) you will see your stuff becomes better and better ( and ofcourse you can use tutorials to learn how to make some things)

Here is a creation of mine:

mycreationcm5.png

mycreation2si5.png

It's similar to an old creation of mine but it is different. I like this better.

I made a new avatar with the creation:

newavatarlb2.png

I like my current one better though.

EDIT:

spriralow6.png

Does anyone think this is good?

I think it looks really cool/

47306796ff8.png

(image)

That's an AWESOME first image! Good work!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Those kinda look like buzzkills stuff on the first and third page. Based off of them im guessing.

Well anyways, yours looks good. I like the shadow on your name on the first one. The one thing I dont like is how blurry the background is.

I'm still alive!