Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Uhhh....Well there isn't anything I would do to improve you are much better at making sigs and flowing the flow of a sig, but I would brush or add some C4Ds or whatever you did. Other than that I dont think there is anymore things to improve on it is amazing the way it is. :)

Ciao(learning Italian)

swsig2.png

Gamertag 360: xX 8 Balll (Three L's)

Free Web Hosting

xEL1T3xH1TM4Nx, your sigs are very promising for a new user. I like the fact that you use different effects; normally its the usual Polar Inversion + Twist sigs. Keep experimenting and you'll be able to make some awesome sigs!

-------

New sig and avatar.

Who says PDN can't do Photoshop style sigs!? :twisted: :P

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@mas93----Very interesting theme, but the left side is a bit empty. Perhaps add a little something? You could also add in clouds plus blending modes over the brushed metal layer perhaps to give the background a little extra. Keep experimenting with different renders, distorts and blending mode layers and I'm sure you'll come up with plenty of ideas :wink:

@xEL1T3xH1TM4Nx---The first sig's stock image seems a bit stretched and the second sig has empty space of background to the left. Fix those up and you'll be in good shape :wink:

--------------------------------------------

Third try at glass text:

th_Glasstext2.png

Much better than the past two attempts, but I still don't think I've got the hang of it yet... :|