lynxster creations ~ 10/18/20 - NEW IMAGE 😊

4 hours ago, barbieq25 said:

Oh, these are lovely. The tigers are so textured! Well done

Thank you so much for your kind words and repping! <3

Thank you @welshblue for the beautiful comment!  <3

Both of those pics are the power of G'mic plugin.  :)

Thank you @LionsDragon for the reps!  <3  I've missed you on here.  Hope all is going well.  :)

• Like 1
On 5/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, LionsDragon said:

Hectic, but...it could be worse.

You got that right!  Things, overall, are pretty good. I can't complain.  😸

• Like 2

What We Need...What The World Needs

This came about when I was trying to apply my 'Plasticized Text' technique to a shape.

I used one of my generic flower shapes and after much 'tweaking' it kind of morphed into this:

77_love.png

The background is my own creation through many PDN plugins.  I hope you enjoy 'what we need...'  :)

• Like 9

Thank you @Pixey <3 and @barbieq25 <3 for the reps and lovely comments!  I felt a kind of inspiration driving this one.  :)

Thanks, also, to @Woodsy, @ReMake, @LionsDragon, @doughty and @welshblue for the reps.  You guys are the bestest!!  :P  😸

2 hours ago, welshblue said:

Although in my head it begs the question ... Jackie DeShannon or Dionne Warwick ?

Damn gotta listen to both to get it out of my head 

Both, for sure!!  Though Jackie DeShannon's piece is the one I remember most.

Always playing on the kitchen radio on a Saturday afternoon...🤤

On 6/10/2019 at 2:43 PM, Seerose said:

<3 @Maximilian!

Long time no see. Nice to see you again. :cake: :coffee:

Thank you, Seerose <3 I've been trying to come back, but it's very difficult because I have many family problems. My mom had an accident some time ago and broke an arm. After 4 months in a plaster, the bone hasn't healed by itself, so she'll need surgery, and she's very afraid about it . My plate is full with this and other problems 😞

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Maximilian said:

Thank you, Seerose <3 I've been trying to come back, but it's very difficult because I have many family problems. My mom had an accident some time ago and broke an arm. After 4 months in a plaster, the bone hasn't healed by itself, so she'll need surgery, and she's very afraid about it . My plate is full with this and other problems 😞

Sorry to hear this @Maximilian and I wish you and your family better times really soon <3

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

3 hours ago, Maximilian said:

I am also distressed to hear this Max. I wish your mother a full and speedy recovery and hope you get your other problems ironed out.  sending  <3

6 hours ago, Maximilian said:

Oh no!

1496930299_DraconicSig.png.8e49d04e5ce393bdcdf9f0dfb54bf1c8.png

• lynxster4 changed the title to lynxster creations ~ 10/18/20 - NEW IMAGE 😊