Dug's Gallery. NEW! Dec.10 Marabou Stork Nightmare. P.1.

dug

Thank you all for the visit.

Welshy: A kind of plan forms while I am taking the photos,but the finished piece is always miles away from my first thoughts. I do wander quite a bit.

Helen: Your comments are always so nice and encouraging.Brand New.

BBQ. I am glad you appreciate my sense of humour while enjoying the art. 

Pixey: Yeah that guy slips he's gone. :smile: That is the mascot of a small fishing village just north of me. 

SAND33P: Thank you for the wee visit and I appreciate the link to the pallettes very interesting.

Daniels: Cheers,I like when people use words like astonish.Nice one.

Again thank you all for taking the time. Back to pure PdN. with "She's got Betty Davis eyes". Enjoy.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/270/6/9/she_s_got_betty_davis_eyes_by_therawatom-d6o3x6h.png

• Upvote 1

Oh Boy - your works are surely puzzles for the eyes!  Now this is one dude who's not going to be accused of being 'kissable'.  But, what luscuous lips (been at the fillers) Walking Dead springs to mind :evillaugh: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Like I mentioned on DA, she looks like my gym teacher we had in high school--except she didn't have those robotic things on her head or face and she wasn't green. However, her name was Ms. Greenberg. 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Oceana, BBQ. Welshy, DarkShock, Pixey, Helen.and Red Ochre. Thank you all for your kind,encouraging comments. As I have said before It's what keeps me going.

Welshy: Hazel O'Connor is definitely in there and Joanna Lumley's lips. All good fun.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/278/7/a/the_skylark_and_peewit__by_therawatom-d6panvx.png  

The Skylark and Peewit.

Thought I would try a bit of a fantasy.(mixed media). Enjoy.

Unsettling - in a good way.  Nicely done Dug!

BBQ. EER, Welshy, Helen, Daniels, Pixey, Matt0815 and Drew. Thank you all for your cool comments.

When you have used words like unsettling,eerie and spooky, I feel I have achieved what I set out to create.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/278/d/e/kitchen_sink_drama__by_therawatom-d6panjq.png  

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/279/3/9/honey_mamba__by_therawatom-d6pf4b6.png  

Again, cheers to you all.  Two more fun pieces. Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

@Dug - Kitchen sink is very colorful for ..... a kitchen sink!  I wish mine looked as pretty :evillaugh: .  Strawberry & snake image ..... made me feel 'itchy' .... all those prickly hairs :bug: .  I really enjoy seeing what you come up with in your images - you are so imaginitive.  I'll bet you are fun to go to the pub with :grin:

I too noticed it got really quiet on here recently - even before V4.  I'm not switching over yet - maybe later ouch.gif  

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Both new works are top class as always dug, really dig the colours  on kitchen sing and the snake image is very creative, I love the scatter effect on your name there, very well put together. B)

I also notice the forum has gone very inactive too. Not many votes on comps or new plugins to play with :/

I have V4,on my Windows 8 PC, but I still have 3.5.11 on a Windows 7 laptop, I still need a stable version to play around with for now.

BREtKQW.png

Nice work! Is that blood coming out of the sink? If so, I'm not going to ask questions....

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y