Dug's Gallery. NEW! Dec.10 Marabou Stork Nightmare. P.1.

dug

Iceberg - what wonderful colours & detail .... so vibrant.  And, the pewter piece is so mellifluous - you have such a wonderful grasp of the Picaso-theme of art.  Always a joy to look at your work :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

I've promoted "Self Sculpture" to the Galleria.  I had to - I nominated it :lol:  Congratulations Dug.

Hello and congrats for the gallery entry. Self Sculpture (Treebeard) is one of my favs.

Fascinating what you did here. All the wrinkles and dents.

You have such a range of beautiful images.

Edited by doughty

SloppySig.png

Your works remind me of the cool artwork of an artist who used to work for High Times in the beginning. I loved his work and yours,real trippy. He used to have a website but I can't remember his name and I lost the address back when I weaned off windows 98,lol.  Congrats on the nomination.   :)

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Cheers Skullbonz ,if like Doughty says and you mean R Crumb that's quite a compliment.Love his style of cartoon art.

Doughty, forget this If I said this before but, I just love the style of your sig.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/226/f/a/admiral_gormanghast__by_therawatom-d6i3q28.png">http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/226/f/a/admiral_gormanghast__by_therawatom-d6i3q28.png  

Admiral Gormanghast. A wee bit of fun.

So, I'm sitting here - very sleepy after a late night and washing windows today - when I open up your gallery and click on the green fella!  Golly  - that sure woke me up.  He's kind of cute - I like him - a lot.  Not too scary - just a bit zombie.gif  

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

You're art is definitely unique and interesting. You really deserved that Picasso Award.

Keep it up! ;)

• Upvote 1

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Such a great combination of beautiful images. Sometimes I wonder how you come up with such ideas, but I guess that's what makes it original. 

The chains holding the mountain and bird as well as the sailboat...who would've ever thought of that? So interesting. 

The citrus fruit you used for the sun is impressive. I love that! The handle above the image, I wonder what it does. What if I open it? 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I look at each of the elements & I am in awe of the way you put things together. I love the citrus sun too! The box is what fascinates me most & the elements that are outside of it. What a fun image & the title is perfect!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Oh MY - what a fun image to look at.  It tells a story (of what I'm not too sure) and makes my mind wake-up to the possibilites.  I hope the chappy with the barracuda doesn't slip :evillaugh: .

30b8T8B.gif