Dug's Gallery. NEW! Dec.10 Marabou Stork Nightmare. P.1.

dug

Red ochre: I've done the feedback thing. Everything seems to be centered around Facebook(social networking sites) and they are not interested in the people who made their site so popular before Faceache.

Anyway, cheers for all the cool comments. P.it B. inspired by the Stones classic. I love how music influences me. Magritte being one of my heros,what a great compliment.

Skullbonz: Cheers for taking the time for a wee visit. If the concert was in Scotland in '69 that was me. :smile:

Drewdale: Thank you for passing through and giving such cool comments, much appreciated. The SotW is going to be a tough comp, so many class entries. Which is a healthy thing and great fun.

Helen: Thank you so much, you really know how to make me blush. :smile:

Daniels: Befuddled, that's the kind of response I like. You have made my day. :smile: Thank you for the wee visit.

I'm loving the new additions  - despite the age they take to load from PB (the egg made me hungry for some lunch :mrred:)  I've still to see the 3rd one up close and personal, but think this one is my favorite :smile: and I will endeavor to reclick on it later :bertie: .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I love Over Easy! There are so many neat details in your work.

I've been having a lovely conversation with Billy form PhotoBucket about my images inking back to my album. I've posted his replies in the thread Pixey started. I'll have to check out the comments on their site.

Oh Dug! I love the latest batch with the Over Easy! Such a treat to see with so many elements that evoke all kinds of emotions. Paint it Black makes me think of a big black boar coming to get me. Interestingly, I asked for my training room door to be painted red! Red doors are meant to be lucky :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Sorry for the late reply,busy,busy,busy.

Pixey: Thank you for the nice comments. I think PB is driving everyone crazy. I don't have time to change to somewhere else.All my works are PNG. The mess with the galleries before, now this, I am slowly losing interest.

Blackpenny: I am glad you liked Over Easy. Just a bit of fun. I have been following Pixey's post. When Skullbonz mentioned that everything in PB was to be J PEG in the future that just finished me.

Sasha: Cheers for taking the time and nice comment.

Drydareelin: Thank you for such nice comments. I always try to keep things interesting. :smile:

BBQ: Cheers for the encouraging comments. Here in Spain, red underwear is meant to be lucky.

Welshy: When I stop having madcap ideas, then it will be time to give up. :evillaugh: Cheers for the cool comments.

Shinichi Okazaki: Thank you for taking the time to visit. Your comments and compliments are much appreciated.

Ragdoll: Thank you for taking the time to look at my work. I see your dad is posting again,that can only be a good thing for us. Maybe we will see some work from you soon. :smile:

BBQ: They don't have to be frilly,just red. :smile:

3 new pieces. one pure PdN.the other two mixed media.

Hope PB is playing the game.

Three great images yet once again! The one with the ants looks like a scene from a horror movie or maybe a thriller. Amazing how it looks seamless. 

The train station with several dimensions in there is so awesome. I especially liked how a part of space is seen through the window. 

Great job with the fish image. I'm still wondering where the person's second boot is. Could it have been swallowed by the fiery lake? 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Has photobucket been hacked - with their logo upside down ?

'The corner' - Love it - Magritte would have been proud of the goldfish bowl! - loads to look at - great!
'Maudlin career' - too scary for me - like the images in that Dali film - still can't watch the eyeball cutting scene.
'Going down' - that's a very phallic fish :lol:

Enjoyed the new images - keep it up! ;)

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Ditto to all the comments on The Corner.  I love the needle type thing in the wall. Reminds me of those things - stretchers? - that people use in their ears.

My Maudlin Career is my fave. Great texture & a great texture. I like the ants but the bugs creep me out :D Very reminiscent of Dali. His cinema work is still the most disturbing. Can you imagine what would happen if he & HR Giger ever collaborated?

Going Down I am not really getting this image but I do love the fish. Very creepy like you'd see deep, deep down. Colour reminds me of toxic waste.

A very well done bunch of images. What a treat to see first thing in the morning :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Man!  What great additions to your gallery, Dug!  

My Maudlin Career-Dark and disturbing, as any great art usually is.  

The Corner-As Sasha said, there's a lot going on there, but in a good way.  Although you usually throw in a lot of imagery, your pieces never seem cluttered.

Going Down-Like Barbieq, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it.  But then again, maybe that's the point?

All in all, these are great additions to an increasingly strong body of work.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Helen,Daniels,Welshy,Red Ochre,Sasha.BBQ,Red Beard,Julio and Beta0. Sorry it has been a while in making this reply.You all know I appreciate your comments. You people are what keep me going here but lately I have been a bit despondent. My wife has banned me from trying to use Photobucket because it is turning me into "a not very nice person" (I won't say what is really being said but it is not for the delicate or fainthearted!) In saying that I have actually managed to post something from Photobucket in SOTW so that's a step forward. I've been reading that some of you have still been having trouble with your galleries so I'm rather frightened to touch mine after the last fiasco that I ended up with. I've put some new pieces into DeviantArt and hopefully will try to display them here soon. Thank you all for your comments and encouragement!

I agree with you both. dA thumbs work magic for me since you can see the images in all their hardworking glory :D 

3 whole days & nights fighting go get my gallery up again...hubby went & got a couple of bottles of wine - for himself :P:D

At least I am back again with dA. I found it very hard to keep up with 3 galleries. Good to see you here again :D

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012