Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Pdn:2

Schnicka:1

Personaly Schnickas looks like it took more time, mainly with the weave

If you were trying to vote for schnicka, that should read "Pdn:2 Schnicka:2"

I'm not sure if the comment about weave taking more time was sarcastic or what...but weave is a plugin...

EDIT: @schnicka below: quit being so modest. It was a fantastic sig ;)

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

If you were trying to vote for schnicka, that should read "Pdn:2 Schnicka:2"

I'm not sure if the comment about weave taking more time was sarcastic or what...but weave is a plugin...

EDIT: @schnicka below: quit being so modest. It was a fantastic sig ;)

sorry i'll correct that now, also i didnt know about the weave plugin, so sorry if it looked sarcastic :)

GB6iH.png

Be Careful. They might slap a lawsuit on you for using their logo boltbait.lol.png

• 2 weeks later...

You thinking of entering? :lol:

Think your sig text is very clever!

I'd enter for sure :D

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Thou must speak with Pyrochild, BoltBait or one of the other Admins - for they hath the POWER boltbait.mrgreen.png

I don't know if we need any more competitions at the moment, but that's not my call. When you suggest it - make a very good case for it boltbait.wink.png

The other option is to use the sig quote as the theme for SOTW - PM thehowler & discuss.....

• 2 weeks later...

i'll enter with this, first sig i made in over a year :)

10dgsup.jpg

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

Paint Dot Mike: 1

NiteNurse: 0

PDM's sig just has greater level of detail IMO, cool colorsheme. it has flow. i like it :)

Nitenurse, i like the animation, but in the end, it'is just text :P

[IMG]http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o485/Pieter-De-Wolf/JokerTag.png[/IMG]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To avoid multi-posting please use the edit option in the lower right corner of your posts to add or fix.

Please read the Competition rules prior to posting in a Competition thread (this goes for the Question and Pictorium Threads as well) The Over-all Forum Rules will cover the rest.

Sig Battles Rules

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will