Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

EDIT: @schnicka below: quit being so modest. It was a fantastic sig ;)

I can't help it, I'm probably the most modest person in the whole wide world! :P

'Noob 2

Schnicka 3

Really tough choice. Excellent job both. 'Noobs was pure gold the 1st time I saw it, and nothing has changed ... Schnicka's - who cares it's a plug-in; it's what you do with it that counts. And the way it's all tied together swung the vote. It's a cliche but you're both winners ;)

Ego, can we somehow make that happen? I'm not sure how it'd make a lasting comp, but it might be worth a shot! (Sorry, I know this isn't the right forum section)

Thou must speak with Pyrochild, BoltBait or one of the other Admins - for they hath the POWER boltbait.mrgreen.png

I don't know if we need any more competitions at the moment, but that's not my call. When you suggest it - make a very good case for it boltbait.wink.png

The other option is to use the sig quote as the theme for SOTW - PM thehowler & discuss.....

I entered and won, that round,

reason for edit, changed my sig after the battle.

Edited by nitenurse79

Paint Dot Mike: 1

NiteNurse: 0

PDM's sig just has greater level of detail IMO, cool colorsheme. it has flow. i like it :)

Nitenurse, i like the animation, but in the end, it'is just text :P

To avoid multi-posting please use the edit option in the lower right corner of your posts to add or fix.

Please read the Competition rules prior to posting in a Competition thread (this goes for the Question and Pictorium Threads as well) The Over-all Forum Rules will cover the rest.

Sig Battles Rules

We still need some votes

Oh, sorry, but remember I' ll be there for the next battle.

Also, I give my vote to NN.

Edit: Isn' t it time to start another battle?

Edited by rafroller

Sign in to follow this