Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

interseing battle.

crhisco: 1

sharp: 0

chrisco's looks like more work was put into it. i also like the grunginess and text.

sharp...is good and simplistic. Id on't know, chrisco' sis more appealing to me

sig_by_sherlocksbiggestfan.png

Thanks to chrisco97 for the Cloud Sig Tutorial that helped me make my sig!

3-0 #winner Chrisco

Just awesome. I just realized that the license plate is backwards, but I don't really care. Such a great sig, with awesome text too! 9.5/10 for you!

Sharp, I like it but it's not very impressive. I think some overlay text and some overlay borders would work. Your sig is not bad, it's just not my style. I give it an 8/10

Cortez: 1

Stone85: 0

Stone, it is really not my favourite. Looks like tons of stocks and c4ds pasted under the render. And the render is poorly blended. Colour Scheme is great though!

Cortez, another good render sig from you. I love it. Everything matches, and the text is execptional.

Stone, I enjoyed your signature, but I can tell what the render is, but barely. Great color scheme, but I like Cortez's more.

Cortez, this is great :) I tried making a signature with the same render but it sucked so its great to see what you made of it :)

Cortez: 3

Stone95: 0

#winner Cortez

I also want to battle with this, it took me a while to make :)

Stormt.png

Edited by mattz1996

Click my signature to register for the game my signature is based off of

:) If you get to level 5, it helps me too!

mattz1996: getting better each sig! I really like the effects in the background. The text looks cool. But dont go overboard, I tend to do that and it gets chaotic. I dont think youve done it yet, but its a tip. I wish the render was blended more with the background though.

Tarat: The background is a great start! But the render looks like you pasted it on and thats it. Try different effects to help blend the render into the background. another tip is to try to pick renders that have a lot of dimension. the side view renders tend to make the sig look flat.

mattz1996: 1

Tarat: 0

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

#winner Heat Stroke

wow nice sig Heat!

all of your car sigs are really awesome. i'm not loving the color of the text, but that's not a big deal. i just think it looks a tad saturated.

cortez, i cant really tell what the render is or what it's doing and it's sort of bothersome.

I'd like to enter my newest...

Stone85KiDCuDiMOTMSig.png?t=1290132317

Edited by Stone85

Not loving the text stone. Very hard to read for me. Other than that though, Its a great sig!

Kudos to you rachel for a nonrender sig! You are right, it is simple, but that isnt always bad. Your sig has potential, but I do think you should add more. The zoom blur gives the sig some flow, just keep going with effects to emphasize that and the text.

Stone85: 1

Rachel1995: 0

Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

>>>Stone85>>> 2: text isn't real great and the only reason i know it says Kid Kudi is because i worked it out with the visible letter, no idea what else it says. but the blending isn't bad and the colours but i think something should be done about the glasses.

>>>Rachel1995>>> 0: it looks nice and is different but the old colour scheme worked better with that sig. the green made it look more electricy. in the original colours you migh've had my vote. maybe next time ;)