Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

paint dot mike, i like the effects on the background of the sig, but the lomography and text ruin it for me.

i have nothing bad to say about stone's

stone85: 1

paint dot mike: 0

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Stone's text sucks...but the sig is nice.

Paint Dot Mike, like it...but I do not like the glow on the eyes...seems pixelated.

Stone - 2

PDM - 0

PDM- The background is a little to blurred and there isn't much blending to be seen. The focal just has a weird color scheme.

Stone - Not terrible, text isn't very good, but overall the better sig,

Stone: 3

PDM: 0

#winner Stone85

Ill enter with this:

siggy332.png

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

I like the abstract sigs way better than the render sigs. if stone's had been up against another render sig, it probably would have won for me, but mayors is better in my opinion.

Mayor:2

stone:0

We're all wise guys.

stone GMV, although stone's colours are mono and not very attractive, his effects and defined focal win my vote. Mayor's just doesn't appeal to me.

mayor: 2

stone: 1

O_O I just wanted to say, that I am extremely impressed that this is still up and running. Also a quick apology for those that remember, my "tantrum" was an unnecessary overreaction. I originally would have posted a new topic about this, but I do not plan on staying as I do not use paint.net anymore. I'm glad this got handed over to the right person, a lot of thought went into this !! See some of you in the future ;)

-wolvy

toros-1.png

i dont expect to win with this but i'll try(i know its not my best)

spc660.png

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

PDM, I really love what your sig stands for and the style behind it is actually nice, has a very nice grunge feel to it.

Cortez, I think this is one of your best sigs, the C4D's disrupt the flow a little bit but otherwise it's very good!

Such a tough decision because they are both so good!

Im going to have to go with...

PDM: 1

Cortez: 0

PDM's colours hurt my eyes, and nothing really blends. I like what it stands for though. Glad you are against it. Cortez's has good blending, and a nice render. The text could be better though.

PDM - 1

Cortez - 1

Edited by chrisco97

PDM's colours hurt my eyes, and nothing really blends. Cortez's has good blending, and a nice render. The text could be better though.

PDM - 1

Cortez - 1

Yeah, pretty much that. Text is alright. I like the one you used before this one the most I think, Cortez.

2-1 Cortez

Mike, very unique and nice message behind it! I like the style and and all, well basically what MMS said.

Cortez, I like it! Nice color theme too, but I'm going to have to go with pdm.

Mike: 3

Cortez: 2

#winner paint dot mike

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey

Nice sig!

Ill enter with this:

roadwarrior_sig2_1.png

Mad Max ftw!

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

Stone: 1

Heat Stroke: 0

Stone, best sig of yours yet! Truly unbelievable. Nice flow, great blending...awesome colour scheme!

Heat Stroke, nice job...but could use some work. Still, nice job!

stone i really like your i have nothing wrong with it it has great colours and is clean

heat stroke the text in yours would be good in anything but a sig but it has some nice colour... imo

stone:3

heat stroke:0

#winner Stone85

im gunna enter with this i havent made a render sig in a while

3539vsn.png

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

2-0 chrisco

chrisco: that is an absolutely beautiful sig, love crysis, and the whole shaken feel.

PDM: not that impressive, no other comments other than your text is just ugly