Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Very very hard decision but Chrisco gmv after some long thinking. Stone's has a LOT of potential but it needs some cleaning up. It also needs to bring up the focal more because the fx (effects) are currently swallowing the whole focal.

Chrisco: 1

Stone: 0

The render of stones sig is too much in the background, but like yy10 said it has potential. Nothing to say against Chriso, you know that I love your sigs.

Chriso 2

Stone 0

I'll challenge with this. It's my first one, so any suggestions would be welcome. I know it's kinda plain still trying to figure out what everything does.

CrossSig-1.jpg

Edited by Sunshine7388

I'm going with Mayor's. I wrote why I liked his in rate the sig of the poster above you.

Sunshine, keep it up. PDN was really frustrating for me when I first started... It looks like you glowed your text. Try to use a lower 'radius' next time.

2-0 Mayor

Edited by Stone85

mayors is very clean and nice i like the colours

sunshine for your first ever i have seen worst so gj :)

3-0 mayor

#winner Mayor

Edit:forgot to tag it :P

Edited by paint dot mike

paint dot mike, i like the effects on the background of the sig, but the lomography and text ruin it for me.

i have nothing bad to say about stone's

stone85: 1

paint dot mike: 0

PDM- The background is a little to blurred and there isn't much blending to be seen. The focal just has a weird color scheme.

Stone - Not terrible, text isn't very good, but overall the better sig,

Stone: 3

PDM: 0

#winner Stone85

Ill enter with this:

siggy332.png

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

I like the abstract sigs way better than the render sigs. if stone's had been up against another render sig, it probably would have won for me, but mayors is better in my opinion.

Mayor:2

stone:0

stone GMV, although stone's colours are mono and not very attractive, his effects and defined focal win my vote. Mayor's just doesn't appeal to me.

mayor: 2

stone: 1

O_O I just wanted to say, that I am extremely impressed that this is still up and running. Also a quick apology for those that remember, my "tantrum" was an unnecessary overreaction. I originally would have posted a new topic about this, but I do not plan on staying as I do not use paint.net anymore. I'm glad this got handed over to the right person, a lot of thought went into this !! See some of you in the future ;)

-wolvy

Mayor's is very clean cut, but ENOUGH WITH THE RENDERSIGS.

Stone's is quite boring and it is nothing new.

3-1 #winner MMS

PDM, I really love what your sig stands for and the style behind it is actually nice, has a very nice grunge feel to it.

Cortez, I think this is one of your best sigs, the C4D's disrupt the flow a little bit but otherwise it's very good!

Such a tough decision because they are both so good!

Im going to have to go with...

PDM: 1

Cortez: 0

PDM's colours hurt my eyes, and nothing really blends. I like what it stands for though. Glad you are against it. Cortez's has good blending, and a nice render. The text could be better though.

PDM - 1

Cortez - 1

Edited by chrisco97

PDM's colours hurt my eyes, and nothing really blends. Cortez's has good blending, and a nice render. The text could be better though.

PDM - 1

Cortez - 1

Yeah, pretty much that. Text is alright. I like the one you used before this one the most I think, Cortez.

2-1 Cortez

Sign in to follow this