Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

barbieq25

Thank you Helen & Seerose. They were both fun to do & you both are such an inspiration :D

This is a manip of a photo I took of a fish carcass a couple of years ago.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/322/3/6/death_by_glittering_hook_by_barbieq25-d86tle0.png

@Dear barbieq25! WOW! what a creatieve piece. Thank you.

jaudtm29.png

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Seerose. I love your Christmas bauble :D

Merry Christmas to all! Hope there will always be plenty of food & good friends at your table. 

th_Christmas2014TX750_zps4c16d758.png

• Upvote 4
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

That is an amazing Christmas motor bike - very clever!

Enjoy yourselves and have a safe New Year - I know I'll be over-indulging and am looking forward to it!

t07100.gif

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 1 month later...

Since I have been stuck out in the wilderness for over a month, I have been busy. The photos are taken by me & some have been heavily modified while others have had only minor enhancements made.

All of the Deviant Art thumbnails have been removed which should make it very much faster to view the gallery & you will only see works for 2015 here. The rest of my works will still be available on dA - link in my sig :D

Thank you for all of the lovely Christmas wishes you all sent & I wasn't able to reply to. So happy just be be back here again. Missed you all!  :D

• Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Dear psl6z5fr.gif ! Welcome to back to us, fantastic images. So very beautifully done. Thank you. 

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

SO glad you are back on here posting once again - really was missing you too ;) .

Your new images are incredible :music: such an ecectlic line-up of work - Wow :D .

Just loving Ziggy, Leopard Grass, Glass Leaves, Vintage Suzuki and Urban Erosion.  Really superb and so different from your earlier works in PDN.  I really admire how you have evolved and branched out.  Wonderful B) keep 'em coming!

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Excellent stuff, lots of interesting details. I didn't know you were into bikes. I've had 17 of them myself. I used to Drag Race bikes back in the day and have a wall full of trophies to show for it.

I like the abstract work the best and noticed an interesting eyeball in the bolt hole.....

Plane_Sig2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, Racerx, I like bikes. Never ride them but like to look & tinker. I am restoring a Honda 400 Four. An early to mid 1970's bike :D

Ah, yes, that eye makes an appearance every now & then. Have to looks close at some works to see it :D

Glad you are enjoying the abstract work.

Well done on the trophies! I've only ever got one & that was from my Mum for being such a good daughter :D 

Australian Ziggy is a photo that I used ink or pencil sketch on & a gradient. Didn't take too long Julio :D

Skully, the dogs would love a pat. 

Pixey, yes we all evolve & I am more relaxed about my art :D I like to try new things. Still into abstract :D

Helen, high praise from such a great artist as yourself & Pixey. 

Thanks Sasha, I missed being here. 

Aw Seerose that is so sweet!

Red - yes, I had some time off work too which helps :D

Thank you all for your lovely encouraging comments!

• Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• 3 weeks later...

New works!

th_R1%20Eclipse_zpsxpxgrp4x.png

Photomanip wallpaper 1920 x 1080 - Yamaha R1 motorbike for my friend, Andy. Titled R1 Eclipse.

th_Dont%20Brake_zpsndac8bkx.png

Photomanip wallpaper 1920 x 1080 - Yamaha R1 motorbike brakes. Titled Don't Brake. PI & Laplacian Filter, True Blur, Fire & Smudge...

• Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Nice! I like R1 Eclipse. Lovely colours and textures.

Two great pieces. Well done Bbq. ;)

(R1 is a gorgeous bike  , although I`m not sure about this years model with those tiny headlights hidden away. Bit too much emphasis on making it look like a race bike)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I have not spied this year's model. ;) R1's are designed to race...hubby said he would not get one because he'd like to keep his licence into his old age (now that won't take long) :D Our son has a white one. Lethal. Thank you for you lovely comments.

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Just LOVE the texture you have going in R1 :lightning: .  And the 2nd one is so clear and metally & rivitty - I'm not at all familiar with the Laplacian Filter ........ I must go and look into that.

Great pieces Barby :) .

30b8T8B.gif

Dear barbieq! It a manupulation. So very beautifully done, and colors. Thank you very much.  z3ngsqqf.gif

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 1 month later...

Thnak you Dryda, Red, Pixey, Helen, Seerose & Johnnysdream for you very encouraging comments.

Laplacian Filter is a wonderful plugin. A bit slow on larger images but well worth the wait.

It has been a while since I have been on here due to work & family.

Here are 3 new ones...the bamboo silhouette is stock, the rest is my own work. All are 1920 x 1080 wallpapers. 

th_Bamboo_zpsf74bvaet.png

Bamboo

th_Simply%20Love_zpshmxyx8uk.png

Simply Love

th_Warship_zpsw6xarrr7.png

Warship

• Upvote 4
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012