Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

@ Helen , thank you . I don't see many people using dents in a way that makes come out differently .

@ FrontCannon , cocoon . Thanks now that's a first :P

@ barbieq , I never looked at it that way either .. Thank you

@ Chrisco , thanks glad you liked it . :mrgreen:

@ Axle , thanks for stopping by . That just may be a portal to the unknown :lol:

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , no need to worry about yourself . Actually I'm happy that you've got keen insight on things , you see things that other people miss . Have you ever been a detective :lol: thank you very much :wink:

:lol: fleeting glimpse you missed the black cat with the telporting unit on the back quarters. That is the first thing I noticed. My impression at first glance was that it was spirits perhaps of the departed watching over us. I also saw what appeared to be an alien watching us. Perhaps studying us. Interesting piece and choice of colors.

Second look at your work and instead of spirits watching over us I'm thinking about a native american type poem that I wrote about spirit rising. It is about how at the time of earthly death the spirit rises to another plane,another place. So I thought perhaps the spirits were rising not singular but in a group somewhere.

When Irish Eyes Are Smiling, sure 'tis like a morn in spring.

In the lilt of Irish laughter you can hear the angels sing,

When Irish hearts are happy all the world seems bright and gay,

And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling, sure, they steal your heart away.

harpmsig.png

@ myoriah that's an intresting concept :P thanks

@ Possum , thank you it was pretty simple , I just made a sphere and used the dent then polar inversion , erasing the extras then duplicate the layer and play with the blend modes :lol:

Here's something spooky : Ghostly

ghostly.png

Ghostly is fabulous. I like the black & white. Very dramatic. The way those balls are suspended is eerie. I don't know how you do that. I makes me hold my breath in case my breathing upsets the delicate balance & the perfect symmetry.

Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Beautiful! It's an awesome (an in the inspiring awe) combination of water, light, and an explosion of fire. It's the best one so far, I think! Great job! :D

[url=http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33782]My gallery[/url]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Awesome work! I love what wes... wrote. It sums up everything perfectly. I absolutely LOVE this piece. It looks so real. Wow! Each time (I always say this) it seems as if you're adding something more to each piece. That shows perseverance and success. Wow!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Whoa so many comments , ha ha .. I really didn't like this piece but I'm happy that you all liked it , means a lot to me .. Thanks so much everyone :mrgreen:

This one is something random , I've never done any sketches nor I rarely use the smudge effect but this is my outcome ..

Don't take this as an insult please, but in my opinion, it's a little plain. The boxes were original, and the colors and textures are very soothing, but the picture in a whole is a little plain.

-wes615, sorry

[url=http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33782]My gallery[/url]