Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

Thanks you guys and once again I am very sorry :wink: I meant no harm by this even though I was ready to leave I don't think I can ever really stay away too long anyways .. And Welsh I do understand now , thanks for clarifying things . And Helen , I'm not worried about the Galleria anymore :D

It was good to go back through your gallery again. Stunning pieces! The green starlight & the basket are really my favourites. I can see how much you have grown.

Vortex is pretty good but I so much miss your glossy/glassies!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I turned my head sideways so that the lighter half was on top. Way cool!

The texture on the darker red is really nice. I love what you have done on this one!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@ Helen , thanks so much . Did it with layering , beveling , shape3d , polar inversion I think that was all .

@ Axle , thanks for your comment . I had it in color once , my next piece will be in color .

Cool! You need to space everything out so it looks like this:

======================================================================

newheader.png

First things first , I am back to stay and my apologies for all the troubles I have caused . Anyways The Gallery is up and cleaned up . From now on all new items will be on page one in thumbnail form . Scroll down to and see some of your favorites and some you've never seen as they were posted only at the other forum .. thanks everyone for putting up with me :mrgreen:

Signatures:

Hidden Content:
[/hide]

Abstracts: Part 1:

Hidden Content:

Abstracts: Part 2

[hide]

======================================================================

Anyway, this is my favorite signature:

mustafar-1.png

And:

DM1.png

Thanks Chrisco , I fixed it .. I was in a hurry , silly me . Finally an improvement to the Darth Maul signature . Ha ha I am trying ^_~

Thanks barbie , here's my piece for Oma .. I posted this at Fans too I can only hope I wasn't too late . This is the only piece that will be futured here full view :lol:

A4gRZ.png