Ouchy_S's Gallery - Uh... Hi again

Ouchy_S

I feel like a change in my introdction, so here I am :lol:

I'm Ouchy_S, or Huston on a few other forums. Most the work I do is signatures, although I am keen to trying something new some time soon. I have been using Paint.Net for about 10 Months, and I love in intently. I am yet to find a major flaw in it :) So, to everyone else that is starting, don't give up. Keep at it, and you can become great! (although I still suck myself :lol)

Uh, hey again guys. It seems strange opening up PDN again, after nearly 6 months tomorrow D:How is everyone?

Also, please check out me Deviant Art, located here: http://ouchy-s.deviantart.com/

Work from 2009 so far:

Large Pieces

Hidden Content:
9fy6pc.jpg

Signatures

Hidden Content:
2jcv7mq.png

2vxhp1c.pngc4d.png

wjconue5mlkttof95nau.pngojdv.jpg

dtv0qi9ol7jah6tl4jto.pngac2w0wfk4kgpmwdjomca.png

kbhxo5pm15eyps65b7sy.pngh7jqsuphelr7nx8ff2d.png

k2p4uvn20b75z0ezuu9m.png4u5q2wk5o4kkok5hqcz.png

3e1im2cxp0dfzuz46zct.pngc2nnut0fz1b3yt0rrej.png

tokd8m48dtclt1ps9wsx.pngrtitp6lntqnswprihbw7.png

8nccolqn13ux5nthmz8.pngktohoode7nm43whebsg8.png

v1dlciyrti6n5ibnywaa.pngeu7lwabj8tqmt300uj1o.jpg

9u86pg7too5b7qe24jjn.jpgwgjxwdkjztw6dti6bdui.jpg

The_Assassin_by_Ouchy_S.jpgTemptation_by_Ouchy_S.jpg

CollabOuchy-1.pngCollaborite_Ouchy_S.jpg

test.pngbio.jpg

callofduty-gasmask.pngratchet.jpg

Older work from December 2008 and back

Hidden Content:
2rz5kxd.jpg

67s8as.jpg

2dgm882.jpg

2rzvpug.jpg

2hfhncm.jpg

kbuphf.jpg

Halo: This is my best work to date! It tops Darkness easily!

xnc8es.jpg

Darkness: Oh Em Ge, this is freaking awesome. I am so proud of it! Actually, it is quite repulsive.

ru1tg6.jpg

Tank: This, is probably my best signature so far

Signature___Tank_by_Ouchy_S.png

Metriod: I know this is similar to the tutorial that used to be on here, but this is not made using one. My own ideas, thoughts, etc. I quite like the outcome, hence, it is still a WIP.

2uxwhhg.jpg

Soul: I am quite proud of this one, and I like the outcome of it.

soul.png

Rose?: I got this by drawing random lines, then duplicating and putting a twist on both layers, one had -30, the other had 30, then setting it to difference.

something.png

Signature: I made this for some kid. It isn't that great, just smudging and lowering the transparency level on the render.

siggeh.jpg

Dark/Light contrast: This was made using the dents effect. It is simple, yet affective.

newbackground.png

Black Hole: I got this by doing the Super Nova tutorial, then doing what I did to rose.

blackhole-1.png

Guitar: Ah, this is back in the early days. All it was was pasting the image to fill the canvas, setting a motion blur then playing round with other settings.

beat2.png

Mario: I just did the same thing with guitar. Filling the canvas, then doing a motion blur.

MarioKart.png

Well. I hope you enjoyed it! Please give C/C, and feel free to ask any questions.

Those are some very nice works of art! I really like the soul one. It looks to me like you are well on your way to becoming an aspiring artist. I'm not really into the abstract-grunge style that you have but if you keep learning new effects then I'm sure you can make it work in an awesome way. Perhaps you could try some new fonts... dafont.com is a really good site. Hope to see more from you soon.:D

Most Recent Sig

SK8sig.png

My Gallery

Thanks guys :)

@TheNathanielConverse: I have actually downloaded some fonts from DaFont, but nor for a while, I plan on getting some more soon.

Here are some of the Sprite Signatures I am in the process of making. Stumped on where I should take them:

sprite1.png

sprite3.png

Sprite2.png

The metroid could be better but it's something... uhm yeah nice gallery

Good Luck :D

The Metriod one is bloody potato, to be honest. I don't know why I added it. And so is my newest one that I just added, the colours are terrible. What can I say, I'm still learning that technique.

i love the guitar hero guy, very creative nice work :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...