The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Been experimenting with Ash's hair/fur/grass tutorial.

First one is a hedgehog curled up on grass.

th_pinnsvin2.png

Second one is just something I made with "leftover grass".

th_grassolavsignature.png

Got the inspiration for a name-in-grass pic from MadJik's old siggy, and the lens flare thing from Ash's grass pic

I see you took my advice on the grass :)

Good job!

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

the last one is verry nice but... jewish? or just only the star

Just a star ~ Not that it should make a difference?

I need some help with this one if anyone has any ideas, I need the spikes to look more like they are embeded in the head rather than just stuck on top ~ Anyone ?

This is the original

th_504700061_67725f275e.jpg

this is what I need help with

th_dispair-1.jpg

Some hints for you..Check the 1st spike :) See if that helps.

Let me know.

07b6938b.jpg

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@ CommanderSozo: Please, please, please tell me how you did that planet! Please! I have been trying to finish my space picture off for months, but I just can't work it out! That is exactly what I need to finish it! Please, help me, then I can die (or upload the final version) happy!

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

qfdgk4.png

starski4.png

Those are the last images i made, the most recent like 20 minutes ago, for a Hurt/Heal game in the Trash RTS Official Forum

The next proper project i undertake will be a detailed planet, SoZo-style, and i think i have a good grasp of "How to", so here's hoping!

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

@ncfan51: I quite like it. It's a bit big, to say there's little detail, and I'd say the paintbrush needed something extra, but all in all, It's a nice effect. Is that "just" "Oil Painting" and a gradient?

Also, please comment on mine :D

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

@salu: Wow. O_o That thing is awesome! It really does look like this sad scene from something, where the little guy is walking away. ;_; Makes me sad just looking at it. Great picture though!

{Siggie coming soon! In the meantime, enjoy this cat. >> =(^.^)= }

lilpersononahill-f8ay4dcb.png

it reminds me of a picture of a lil person on a hill in the far distance that is sad for some reason

Looks like a pitted metal sphere to me like a ball bearing that rusted badly and was polished,or has a lot of impurities ; give it a copper color and it would look almost exactly like a copper sphere i saw recently. very cool.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds