The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

yea i no but my comp was like totally freakin out earlier and so i just said the heck with it and ill change it later

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

th_gradmore29.png

I like the colors in this image

janettsue, I think this is stunning work. The colours, shading, composition and detail make this a very interesting and pleasing piece. Well done.

Here's something I made today...

ReadytoPounce640.png

^^ Click and you can download the full 1600 x 1200 version from my deviantArt page ^^

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

Thats pretty cool oh satanic one :mrgreen: Teeth need some AA to remove jaggies the metal could be blood red and the way you did the chrome makes it look like 2 pieces of metal at the base, which could have been accentuated in the black area.

Overall its your best chrome yet and I think another great indication of how your artistic style is showing a unique flair.

One more thing, its the only magnifying glass looking piece i have seen in PDN, and in that regard its excellent.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Thats pretty cool oh satanic one :mrgreen: Teeth need some AA to remove jaggies the metal could be blood red and the way you did the chrome makes it look like 2 pieces of metal at the base, which could have been accentuated in the black area.

Overall its your best chrome yet and I think another great indication of how your artistic style is showing a unique flair.

One more thing, its the only magnifying glass looking piece i have seen in PDN, and in that regard its excellent.

to the AA i was thinking same thing the blood red won't show up as good agaist that redish brown background

i've seen another magnifying glass in here but it was used on the paint.net page

These are just a few of the text effects I've been toying around with. Most of the work I do is text-based. In fact, about 95% of my work so far was just playing around with different logo concepts for my youth group. :P

I've been reading through the Tutorial section more and more trying to get some more "picture related" media ideas though.

th_texttests.png

And here's one of my newest "logos" for my old youth group.

th_unveiled.jpg

I like how the bricks came out in this.

troysig9-10-07.jpg

Another UV logo concept.

th_wbbuckle.jpg

I've also been using PdN to make calendars. All of the newest ones are in this topic.

I'm doing my best not to make this post seem like an ad. But most of the "art" I make is for UV. :)

to the AA i was thinking same thing the blood red won't show up as good agaist that redish brown background

i've seen another magnifying glass in here but it was used on the paint.net page

I agree on both counts, I have seen a few magnifying glass piece since I've joined.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I made a magnifying glass once. I just used the lens effect for the ehh... magnification (?)

glass lab thing (don't know what it's called) :?

glassgreie.png

dragonseyesig.png

Olav, I know this is a bit off-topic, but i really like your Avatar!

The top of your glass test tubey thing needs a little work to attach it to the middle... bit.

Lol.

@Ve[...]dewd: I like the middle orb, and the bit of texture in the very bottom left corner :D

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

Wow, you guys are awesome!! ^^

Here's my second attempt at a magic circle. I used the plug-in for polygons and stars, it worked wonders :)

MagiCircle_by_Hazmanian_Devil.png

Oh, I didn't draw Marluxia on top of it. I just put him there cuz I don't want the circle to be lonely ^^

ishare.png

nice OS page dewd

something about this just don't seem right

th_standingglobe.png

I see three bad things in the picture:

Aliased/blurry teeth

Aliased/blurry edge of the round boxy thing

Background with the same color as the main item. I suggest you turn it darkish blue.

Bannershop.png

Harrinator1 = Me :)

Olav, I know this is a bit off-topic, but i really like your Avatar!

The top of your glass test tubey thing needs a little work to attach it to the middle... bit.

Yes I know, but when I was making this the other night I got too lazy to finish it :P

I was really just trying something I had been thinking about making this pic, and posted the results here.

dragonseyesig.png

I made a magnifying glass once. I just used the lens effect for the ehh... magnification (?)

glass lab thing (don't know what it's called) :?

glassgreie.png

Olav that is awesome I will need to try making a beaker.

The metal band on the stand almost looks photorealistic...very nice! :D

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

InspiredbyenvyclTBuni4.png

Last one of the series as a crash in PDN destroyed it all. Every ounce of the original PDN is destroyed. :evil: Not %$#@#%%$ happy at all. Not in the least.