The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I really like the idea youre getting at vlad. The glass sphere and abstract chrome twiwst is cool , just need to get that chrome worked out and it will be some amazing stiff.

Inspiredbyenvy.png

Trying a quick emulation of igmac's "Envy".

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

verndewd, I would just like to take this moment to say that if there was a "Most Improved PdN-er" award on this forum, you would definitely be the recipient. In the time you've been on the forum, your work has gone from --let's be honest-- rather shoddy to simply astounding in an incredibly short amount of time. Not only is your work impressive, but the time it takes you to do it simply blows my mind. Lately, you're probably one of the most frequent (if not THE most frequent) poster in the Pictorium, and everything youu've done lately has made me jealous. Keep up the good work. Yar. :D

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

:shock: My early stuff was shoddy ? :cry::cry::cry:

:lol::lol: Practice makes more better they say ( US Department of they Circa 1776)

Seriously though If it werent for the incredible plugins that you and others make Id be farther behind. You guys help make every piece I make. :mrgreen: I am a lifer of an artist If i didnt have this id have a rock and a twig and Id figure out how to make ash trays or something. Its part of the DNA in me. This is the first program I have ever don on a pc for art so the beginnings were ,,, well , a learning curve of sorts.

Inspiredbyenvyb.png

Inspiredbyenvyb-1.png

I thought these would make great ideas for the 3d web initiative after my second piece which represents a closed site. Pushing on the center orb would activate the DB queries from the other orbs and become the first pic I posted.

If I knew how to code Id have a pretty good plug in collection amassed by now instead of all the art. :idea: Thats why you guys have your names on every piece I do.

Maybe I should do an OS skin with this for the competition. :idea:

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Circle.png

I'm goibng to sound like a complete n00b... How do you make those? I'm guessing it's just some circles and lines but I'd like to be sure. :oops:

verndewd, I would just like to take this moment to say that if there was a "Most Improved PdN-er" award on this forum, you would definitely be the recipient. In the time you've been on the forum, your work has gone from --let's be honest-- rather shoddy to simply astounding in an incredibly short amount of time. Not only is your work impressive, but the time it takes you to do it simply blows my mind. Lately, you're probably one of the most frequent (if not THE most frequent) poster in the Pictorium, and everything youu've done lately has made me jealous. Keep up the good work. Yar. :D

Quoted for truth. :)

Circle.png

I'm goibng to sound like a complete n00b... How do you make those? I'm guessing it's just some circles and lines but I'd like to be sure. :oops:

Alright. Start with a 600x600 canvas. CTRL+A, Delete. Draw some random horizontal rectangles. Then, some rectangles to connect them. You should have this:

Circleci.png

Or something alike.

Use the Rectangular to Polar Conversion plugin. Resize at 1000% (for antialias). Then resize to whatever size you want it.

Vlad, for the first picture, I suggest you find another way to color the little buttons on the side than the paintbrush.

i didn't use paintbrush just eraser and gradient's

Eraser=Paintbrush, pretty much. Try to use the recolor tool maybe? :RecoloringTool:

wow that is awsome looking.. by the way, your sig is cute

Ty, but I can't take credit for the idea of the ;-) face on the pumpkin. (google gives good ideas!)

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

i thought this was a pretty cool circly thingy that i just made and i like quite a lot.

circly.gif

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

magicalcircle.png

A magic/alchemy circle thingy...

I should have added more details to it, it looks plain :(

I like it! Looks like the portal into the Twilight Realm from Twilight Princess.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

starsnotextow2.png

A background I made for some text following a few tutorials^

nightskyho4.png

A realistic night sky effect glow & gradient test.

cubessigab2.png

A quick, comic game-y sig testing blurs for distance effect.

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

@T_Void:I LOVE it! I've been thinking of clicking "Pixelate" again (which I probably didn't do in the last 7 months) but I'm never satisied with what I get.

@Indie: Blur is a great tool to give depth to your images, as well as choosing the focus of your images. Good idea, but I'd have used bigger brush size for the outlines of the shapes.

@T_Void:I LOVE it! I've been thinking of clicking "Pixelate" again (which I probably didn't do in the last 7 months) but I'm never satisied with what I get.

Well, heres what I did! I started with a 500x150Px canvas. Filled it with white, and did add noise Intensity 100 Color Saturation 400. I then did pixelate with a 10Px setting. I then did a median blur Radius 1 Percentil 0. Then Added color and did SinWaves Amplitute 20.