The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

very nice..i don't no if its just the style or what but the rainbow part on ur sig under the j looks a bit pixaly.

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

My first signature! :lol:

dont laugh im only new :D:D

What u reakon??

nice :)

Love the frame Madjick, when I saw it i said : "oohh cool"

cool sig noodles.

xslogosigb.png

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Finally, a sig i really like. in fact it's also going to be the header of the website i'm working on. jgswsigxo7.png

completly PDN, and done with one hand (as my right hand is in a splint. and yes, i'm right handed)

jgswsigxo7.png

Hello everyone. I am still working on this but I like it well enough to post now. The Kimono was made with the sparkles plugin.

girl4sz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Glassexcercise2b.png

You should keep going on the hand dewd, I think you are getting somewhere. I think your blurring worked out really well to connect the digits. you could use transparency toward the posotive side a bit to make it less noticeable.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Hey, this is my second attempt for a hand...

In_gods_hands_by_mrap.png

:shock: For someone with only five posts...Woah...Keep going, you've got bags of potential! :shock:

FloweringPlant5Pestilence.png

I really love looking at the pictorium, there are so many good ideas here. At about 25 kbps I've got a lot of time to really study them too (though moreso the tops than the bottoms).

On this occasion, and at the risk of putting virtual foot to mouth, I think we've two cases where less would be more ...

Aakanaar - the puzzle's great! do you think it would work to remove one piece and perhaps set it off to the side? I've yet to meet someone who could resist the temptation to place the last piece, it's a really visceral reaction.

Janettsue - your geisha is lovely I especially like the woodgrain on the shamisen but I desperately wanted to click on the erase tool and get rid of one of those tuning keys, my apology if I'm out of line.

And now I'll crawl back into my hole. :oops: After all I'm just a ...

PikerSig1.png

hrm.. interesting idea.. catch is sig size on this board is (if i recall correctly) 150x500. i'll have to resize to do that. unless that last piece were sitting on top of the others.. i could just have one piece missing as well

jgswsigxo7.png

Nice work everyone , haven´t had much time to paint something. Learned something about solorize today and i made this. Someone plz comment the colors. :|sika1ci7.png

sigwamprojxx.png