The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Well your art isn't complicated, it just looks good. That's no reason to belittle the art or the artist. I could say plenty or negative things about Vern's early work, but that's not constructive, and won't help him improve. He's come a long way since he first started posting his work, I don't see why others can't as well.

Its all been said :lol: jaggies and that. I just misread the voids intent and yeah I am jealous that my tendecy is to be complicated and not as simple but also I think that there are aspects of what I do that are really cool and have progressed really well. The void has a knack for making simplicity look great and its easy to do thats where the jealousy comes in, its like why didnt I think of that?

And then I make some axes and see ohhh thats why. I also think that honest criticism is good even if it hurts, even I dont like it but it is a good thing.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Well your art isn't complicated, it just looks good. That's no reason to belittle the art or the artist. I could say plenty or negative things about Vern's early work, but that's not constructive, and won't help him improve. He's come a long way since he first started posting his work, I don't see why others can't as well.

Its all been said :lol: jaggies and that. I just misread the voids intent and yeah I am jealous that my tendecy is to be complicated and not as simple but also I think that there are aspects of what I do that are really cool and have progressed really well. The void has a knack for making simplicity look great and its easy to do thats where the jealousy comes in, its like why didnt I think of that?

And then I make some axes and see ohhh thats why. I also think that honest criticism is good even if it hurts, even I dont like it but it is a good thing.

Yes! Jaggies are all fixed now! Now it's The-Void's turn to fix whatever was wrong (I didn't read anything)

The idea of making an image huge and not having to antialias it during the making then resizing it was brilliant.

By the way TheVoid, forgot to say you have to Stitch the clouds before you blur them. Max setting.

Yes! Jaggies are all fixed now! Now it's The-Void's turn to fix whatever was wrong (I didn't read anything)

The idea of making an image huge and not having to antialias it during the making then resizing it was brilliant.

By the way TheVoid, forgot to say you have to Stitch the clouds before you blur them. Max setting.

Clouds, Stitch with max settings (download the plug-in), blur, contrast to the max.

Its all been said :lol: jaggies and that.

Yeah, that was a big problem. That's why I like your newest sig: very smooth!

This is the picture I based my sig on. 100% original, though only 40% Paint.NET. :?

th_Chaos3-1.png

This is the original Chaoscope render, before Paint.NET editing:

th_Chaos3-2.jpg

Making these sigs are a very good way to get familiar with this program.

I think I'm just about addicted to this program.

BRSIG.png

Just about? :shock: You need another hit of PDN bud, :P Nice sig BTW, great tone on tone coloring.

Sozo; its still a cool design.

vlad thats nice. Whos chrome method did you use?

Its like why didnt I think of that?

Think outside the box :)

Think inside the box would be more appropriate if you have a commercial allure to your art. Thinking outside the box would be like my glass button that was a raw 40 layers in the making to recreate what you can do with a push of a button in a plug in. When you can and likely will introduce non standard designand it have the same appeal, you have broken out of the box.

My issue is thats where I tend to start, with the exception of a few odes and obligatory standards. My non conformist attitude is a blessing and curse.

Glassbuttonc.png

Glassbuttond.png

Glassbuttone.png

This button has become interesting in layering and manipulating with plug ins. It really layers well on top of itself with altering layer properties. I do believe scratch glass textures have a lot of promise. Once again this tile is for Oma.