The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

how did you do that? :o Can you make a tutorial on how to do that or say how its done?

thats cool! :)

i would guess he use gradient lines and so motion blur and probably more but i think he can explain the rest...btw nice sig void i always love ur stuff, nice job!!

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

Couple quick chops...I created the first very quickly...in fact I hesitate to put it on here because you all deserve better quality. Alex now has it as his desktop he liked it so much. While we were building our dorm's float...for those who don't get the reference: Captain Morgan :)

alter-ego_smaller.png

And a quick edit of a friend's photo of me...needless to say I wasn't paying attention. :roll:

tongue_hardcore.png

I thought I'd repost this as an image, not a link, as I know images get more comments... Here we go:

Space_image_v1_2_by_PhillipsJ2.png

If you want the link, as I know some screens can't show the whole image due to size and resolution, here it is:

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/288/a/b/Space_image_v1_2_by_PhillipsJ2.png

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

@bloodthirst: small, but cool!

550!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."