The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

You guys and gals have created some amazing things with this program.

I am finding the simplicity of usually complex operations in this program to be quite useful and time saving the more and more I use it! I must add that the rendering of effects and filters is MUCH faster than other tools at my disposal.

IMG_8487PDNmerge.jpg

Taken with Canon 350D (LEFT): 1/25 f/1.8 .jpg

Edited using PDN (RIGHT): Curves, Shadow Highlight Recovery (plugin) & Sharpen

So far I am pleased with the results.

rendersig1.png

eric

I'm practicing more now like verndewd's.

You mean the chrome? That sig turned out well if you did the bandanna chrome, excellent work.

@ The Void: Don't worry about using renders or not, it doesn't matter to most. It's if you like it, and how much you enjoyed doing it that counts!

SHHHH dewd :shock: giving him a complex almost worked.

Great start on glass Vlad. One thing we need to keep in mind, at least its on my mind is to study how the reflective qualities define a "Glass" appearance and emulate that manually.( without plug ins) or with only the most basic needed plugins.

I think its possible to do glass with gradient work alone I posted some early work on omas tut as did ash. Since i pretty much have chrome in a great basic position and have shared the basics of my knowledge on it I thought Id try getting glass glassier with manual skills Its tough, One needs to have a lot of control over the gradient layering, my last glass piece started as chrome And evolved with plug ins (cheats). we need to have a crystal orb as a base for glass qualities. Something that looks like solid crystal. Basic shapes really spell out the more complex ideas anyway.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds