The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

It has been awhile since I last posted something. Life has been busy and I have been down with a cold. Am down with a cold. Bummer!

This was my second try at a horse. The first one my husband said, "nice dog". It did kind of look like a great dane.

horse.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

It has been awhile since I last posted something. Life has been busy and I have been down with a cold. Am down with a cold. Bummer!

This was my second try at a horse. The first one my husband said, "nice dog". It did kind of look like a great dane.

horse.png

I like this and doesn't look anything like a Great dane :lol: Horses are my passion this is a good job ! I hope your feeling much better soon :)

th_Tiley.png <- Click

I've been working on a new desktop background (that ^). I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for the text, and for anything else I could so with the picture.

I think this is cool too looking very good for some reason reminds me of a quidditch ball 8) Sorry I have no idea's for the txt tho.

ridingiorcksig.jpg

@ Ncfan: How can you not like that? It's great! I love the contrast between the shiny-ness of the background and the gritty font. It's just so nice.

Here's what I've been working on for a while now. It's not quite finished though... It needs something in the bottom-left corner... Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

Cool! You know, that is similar to something I plan on doing soon... slightly.

Great minds think alike! :P

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."