The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Amberglasstiles.png

This really makes a great stock to manipulate with other plugins. Try twist and tiles alternately with it. I started with some freakish gradients in black and white trying to get glass from scratch. I will be exploring that more.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Edit: Nvm.

Edit2: 33v2c90.png There agent I made a circle type thing.

Edit3: jajf69.png Told ya it would be interesting.

oil paint texture,dents, and some kind of line maybe gradient turned out pretty cool. You do good work dewd.

Thanks. I had a heck of a fun time doing it :P Made some Paint.Net signatures for people who wanna show off there % of Paint.net :roll:

100%: 11hfqbr.png

75%: w80pbp.png

50%: 2r2wute.png

25%: 11mgww1.png

I didn't go lower than that cause those people make me cry. :cry:

Edit: Hmm, the reflection got cut off.. Ill fix that.. [Fixed]

Edit2: Now I think the image is off :? [ignored?]

Thanks. I had a heck of a fun time doing it :P Made some Paint.Net signatures for people who wanna show off there % of Paint.net :roll:

100%: 11hfqbr.png

75%: w80pbp.png

50%: 2r2wute.png

25%: 11mgww1.png

I didn't go lower than that cause those people make me cry. :cry:

Edit: Hmm, the reflection got cut off.. Ill fix that.. [Fixed]

Edit2: Now I think the image is off :? [ignored?]

Your work is good at any percentage, you just need to mention what is all PDN so people get inspired to do the same level of work.

Well, you just gotta have the effort into doing it. Instead of giving up. And let it just sit there. Like mess with things, download new plugins, even click on random things and draw random things. And I usually don't think if other people will like it its if I like it. Thats basically what I do to finish my art work, I don't give up.

I finally decided to create an account here! Downloaded the program and have been checking out these forums for a little while and was wanting to participate! Anyway, here is my first creation that I've put into my sig around sites that are in modifications of Halo. It's quite a neat hobby actually. Tell me what you think, it's not the best but it is good for a start right? Gotta start somewhere :D

sig4bes1.jpg

P.S. I would really like to know how, Rubrica created his sig

P.S. I would really like to know how, Rubrica created his sig

Next time please amke the text a bit bigger please! :wink:

Anyway, here is the tutorial (I'm posting it here so that I don't get anymore PM's; my sig isn't THAT good...

1)Get a nice stock image or make one yourself.

2)Make a selection of 500X150.

3)Resize this selection to the bigest size it can get without going off the canvas, making sure you hold shift down.

4)Copy this and paste it into a new image.

5)Under Adjustments, go to Black and White.

6)Now use curves to colour it an icy blue.

7)Create a new layerand use lightrays on it, making sure it's got an alpha gradient(The colours must be two different shades of blue.)

8)Set the blending mode of this layer to overlay.

9)Flatten the image.

10)Create a new layer and type your text.

11)Flatten it again.

There ya go!

Oh and Madjik, that is brilliant! I love things with those kind of cheerful, tropical colours.