The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

great stuff hazz. :D Nice clean lines for the most part and interesting coloring.

@ madjik I like blob its almost cartoonish.

I finally decided to create an account here! Downloaded the program and have been checking out these forums for a little while and was wanting to participate! Anyway, here is my first creation that I've put into my sig around sites that are in modifications of Halo. It's quite a neat hobby actually. Tell me what you think, it's not the best but it is good for a start right? Gotta start somewhere :D

sig4bes1.jpg

P.S. I would really like to know how, Rubrica created his sig

Great for a first sig and first post. patterned tone on tone .

Whoa, you didn't give up I see :P
:?: You sure do gave a curious form of discussion.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@ Agent, I don't exactly see the point in posting your SOTW entry here, but oh well.

First of all, the green text really makes the sig look wrong, also that it's basically text on a stockimage dosen't help it either.

Also, if it dosen't have a border, I always think it looks bad.

@ The Void, very simple, yet very effective, I like it.

Also, any chance of some feedback on mine?

Also, if it dosen't have a border, I always think it looks bad.

I agree all the way. No border = bad.

@ The Void, very simple, yet very effective, I like it.

Well, its not just Clouds-Weave it took 5 layers and started off by using the barcode plugin :o

Also, any chance of some feedback on mine?

I think its good. Anyway did you hand draw that? If yea then its amazing.

How many sigs do people post in here anyways?

I mean, just post all of them in one post, it means that people will be able to look at non-sig posts.

I mean, when your sig changes three times everyday, it's even more annoying if you announce it each time. Which is what your basically doing.

Im not changing mine for a long time..

I was mainly talking about agent, I've definetely seen his sig change three times today, and he's posted them all in the Pictoruim.

It's an annoyance, especially when your trying to advertise some art you've spent a while doing.

I see what you mean. Kind of like pushing there art back until they have to repost it. I think I understood. Correct me if im wrong.

Don't need to correct you really. That's what I mean.

Now, here's the link to that image I done which is on the other page, but I'm posting it again just so some more people can see it. http://ilia-and-link-lover.deviantart.c ... t-67858427

@ SSPhoto, all of them contain clouds, probably with different colours and some layer blend modes, and a few have some effects, though there really isn't anything special there. Try and make them more complex.

@ SSPhoto, all of them contain clouds, probably with different colours and some layer blend modes, and a few have some effects, though there really isn't anything special there. Try and make them more complex.

Gotcha!

Thanks!

rendersig1.png

eric