The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

i thought these were kinda kool well i call this one simply,Dark

th_DARK.gif

and this one light

th_light.gif

First of all, the second one is dithered. Save as a .png file to keep transparency and color data.

Second, they could both use some blurring in some places (sharp light lines in the first one). Now, it is your job to find out how :).

Otherwise, it's very good, I tend to not like dents being used at default detail, roughness and turbulance. There's much different distorts to get with the same effect.

@Hellfire101

Gradients+Negation?

alisigd.png

ummm..i really like it but it is not symmetrical..idk if thats what you were going for but I think it would look a lot better if u made it all the same but i love the first one

symmetry without asymmetry is like day without night. yes it was totally intended.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

This one i did looks simple, and i like the way the glow turned out on "electric blue." just so you know, i am a new user, so im not the best with paint.NET, but if you are slightly or very experienced in PDN i would highly appreciate if you gave me some comments and tips on how to make my work better. thank you :):D 8) :wink: :Pelectric.jpg

noob_power.jpg Funky Fresh is the way to go. :smile:

This one was fun to do..

I like to think everything in PDN is fun! :P

Well cept those few frustrating moments...

(very nice by the way)

i am a new user, so im not the best with paint.NET, but if you are slightly or very experienced in PDN i would highly appreciate if you gave me some comments and tips on how to make my work better. thank you

The best way to get better, in my opinion, is to just keep on using Paint.NET. Read some tutorials to get ideas, create ideas of your own, and become gradually more familiar with it. Also, becoming an active member of this forum is a GREAT way to learn about Paint.NET.

Your images are pretty good for a new user. Just keep up the work, and you'll be doing amazing things in no time.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

pointless but i like it. 8)

Nothing is pointless when it comes to art. If you like it, then it's not pointless. I suppose the pictorium would be nothing without new people coming up and posting their things, instead of just the biggies like Ash and MadJik just showing off (not in a bad way! Read ahead!). Without seeing newbs progressing, the pictorium would be nothing. Without the really good people out there, the pictorium would be really boring. So, art like yours is not pointless.

Ncfan, that's really good. I love it. :O

Here's some new sigs. I've really improved.

th_Luda9c-1.png

th_Fergie4.png

th_FNTurt-1.png

th_Cody.png

th_GirlAbstract9gtext.png

Yes I did use Paint.NET or I wouldn't post them here..

Please comment. :cry:

Why the :cry: smiley? These are really good! I hate Fergie and Ludacris, but the pics themselves are awesome!

Would you mind telling me what candescance means? Because I don't know wether it's got to do with incandescence or anything. :?

These are really god though. I'm making folders and lots of icons for the skinning competition, so you might have some coming from me soon enough.