The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

My double 9's are turning out well.

quiltart2.png

quiltart3.png

I named this one "A Day On The Beach' because that is what it puts me in mind of.

Almost forgot, this is a 'Card Trick'.

cardtrick.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Nice job Ash, Buzzkill, cjmc! BuzzKill, yours looks especially spiffy...how did you end up making it look so...retro? :? I guess what I mean is that the faded look is incredibly realistic. Nice job! :D

I was playing around today and it kind of evolved into this:

th_abstract_darkorb.jpg

Click for wallpaper size! :Dsilly size limits on photobucket made me use jpeg...ugh

Nice job Ash, Buzzkill, cjmc! BuzzKill, yours looks especially spiffy...how did you end up making it look so...retro? :? I guess what I mean is that the faded look is incredibly realistic. Nice job! :D

The faded/worn/dirty look is clouds(sepcot) zoomed in w/noise. The blend mode was switched to multiply.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Photofreak, or Veromy, your photos are great, but you must understand that this board is for publication of work that has to do with Paint.NET. You can't just randomly post any image that you make, it has to have been done, at least slightly, with Paint.NET.
@Photofreak:

You better start posting images that have something to do with Paint.NET.

If you keep this up, you will get ban.

^@Photofreak

You've been warned twice (once by a forum Moderator) that this thread is not simply for posting of random photographs. Sure, feel free to post images that you have edited/manipulated using PdN, but if you continue to post links to your photographs I fear that you will be banned and have your posts deleted.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

Heres my new art work tell me what you think & if it could use some extra work! I've just started using paint & absolutly love the program!

scary4.jpg

how did you do the background for that pic? looks cool! :o i would love to know how you did that. :)